User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Mega-Tins Announced!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Would you elaborate, especially on how they imply the draw effect?
    I can't speak for the draw effect, but the other two sound like logical "next steps" of Grand and Dark's effects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The effects of these new monsters appear to be pretty awesome, but I'm guessing they will have a lot of restrictions that make them usable only when the opponent is at huge advantage, especially the one from Jaden (it points out that it's a comeback card, and those have generally been made with a lot of harsh restrictions lately), so I don't know if they'll actually be as good as they try to tell us now.
    Last edited by Yugi.feder03; 6th April 2018 at 02:13 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Would you elaborate, especially on how they imply the draw effect?
    For me it's just a return to hand effect just like Grand Mole and Grand Neos.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish them making new cards to put into the Tins was an indication that they were going to open the flood gates on imports soonishly.

Still, a step in the right direction, giving us something a little extra, even though the 2 additional cards per core set should have been enough.

Hopefully, we'll still get 2-4 imports across both tins, can't be dealing with another import reduction me thinks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    I wish them making new cards to put into the Tins was an indication that they were going to open the flood gates on imports soonishly.

Still, a step in the right direction, giving us something a little extra, even though the 2 additional cards per core set should have been enough.

Hopefully, we'll still get 2-4 imports across both tins, can't be dealing with another import reduction me thinks.
    I cannot think of a better place to import the GOs from PP20 than these tins. Only problem would be be that they risk overshadowing the TCG exclusives.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    I can't speak for the draw effect, but the other two sound like logical "next steps" of Grand and Dark's effects.
    Negate for Dark Panther makes sense (though no copying). Banish for Grand Mole? Maybe, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    For me it's just a return to hand effect just like Grand Mole and Grand Neos.
    It's not mentioned having an effect to return to hand. Just Draw, Negate, and Banish everything on the field.