User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CYHO] The Palladion Series

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was. (Did this really need confirmation?)
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    That twist could break my heart. I already cried watching him helplessly looking at his dead sister.

BTW, my interpretation of the lore so far:
    Years ago, there were scientists that created armors and sealed themselves into them. Meanwhile, the world perished (As seen in Scars), maybe destroyed by the Krawlers (it could be possible that the Mekk-Knights were created to counter them).
    Lee deceived the World Chalice peaple by letting them think that, with the ancient World Legacy artefacts, they could have destroyed the Krawlers once and for all, but in reality she exploited them and used Ib's staff (that turned out to be a Key) to take control of the artefacts. The Mekk-knights, that kidnapped Ib in order to stop what eventually happened, where turned into Knightmares (Troymares).
    Blue Sky, that recognized the goodness of Auram, merged with him, creating the worst example of localizat... ehm, I mean, Avram. He eventually defeated Lee (to be honest, I think Ib sacrificed herself in order to kill her). With her defeat, the other Knightmares were freed and they regained their old shape (Sacred Tree).
    And now, if the Krawler support is to be believed, Krawlers have survived and are willing to bring war again... which would explain why Auram, Dragon and the others have created this new army called Palladion.

As always, I apologize for my english. I hope it's understendable enough.
    With the new Palladion lore, you've been proven incorrect about a few things. There was a technologically advanced civilization that created the Mekk Knights and the World Legacy's, but something went wrong and the world was destroyed by them. The Mekk-Knights were created by the scientists, but if its unknown if they downloaded their minds into them or if Mekk-Knights are acting on their own, but they have been proven not to be the scientists physical bodies as the Troymares are purely mechanical: Their non-mechanical parts of their bodies are holograms like Lee's body was (look at there art and you'll notice they are semi-transparent). The Krawlers are just mindless drones used by the Mekk-Knight to keep the various civilizations apart and from advancing too far and causing a second world destruction, and apparently can now be controlled by Auram since he's now part Mekk-Knight. The Troymares and almost all Mekk-Knights were destroyed with Lee's defeat.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    It was. (Did this really need confirmation?)
    With Mekk-Knight Avram's TCG text going "Check this out!" as opposed to the serious OCG text and lore, I wouldn't have known since it wasn't obvious to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    With the new Palladion lore, you've been proven incorrect about a few things. There was a technologically advanced civilization that created the Mekk Knights and the World Legacy's, but something went wrong and the world was destroyed by them. The Mekk-Knights were created by the scientists, but if its unknown if they downloaded their minds into them or if Mekk-Knights are acting on their own, but they have been proven not to be the scientists physical bodies as the Troymares are purely mechanical: Their non-mechanical parts of their bodies are holograms like Lee's body was (look at there art and you'll notice they are semi-transparent). The Krawlers are just mindless drones used by the Mekk-Knight to keep the various civilizations apart and from advancing too far and causing a second world destruction, and apparently can now be controlled by Auram since he's now part Mekk-Knight. The Troymares and almost all Mekk-Knights were destroyed with Lee's defeat.
    Yeah, that was just my interpretation, I kinda expected to be wrong, especially about the Palladion identity. I like the official lore, though, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the lore... And, of course, I want to see all the World Legacy items (armor, lance, crown, shield) merged together to form a Megazord! Maybe it will appear to fight the "final battle"...? :P
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Yeah, that was just my interpretation, I kinda expected to be wrong, especially about the Palladion identity. I like the official lore, though, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the lore... And, of course, I want to see all the World Legacy items (armor, lance, crown, shield) merged together to form a Megazord! Maybe it will appear to fight the "final battle"...? :P
    Go! Go! World Legacy Rangers!
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    I can only assume that was a joke on the part of Deadborder.
    It was, but I kinda find it irksome by this point. Not sure what was the ideas and reasons going on for the description on Avram's Special Edition release, but everyone else's reactions are curdling sour more and more. I found Deadborder's bit here rather tacky, honestly.

Seeing it put like this, with clairty of the Mekk-Knights, Knightmares, and Krawlers' roles, this makes for an even cooler and ever more interesting story!

Go! Go! World Legacy Rangers!
    That does seem to be what they're aiming for. Still, there's a looming threat that the World Legacies are utterly dangerous and hazardous. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 21st April 2018 at 05:46 AM.