User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CP18] Timelords

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Unless they decide to make it number 20. Possible. I know Time Maiden came after the Timelords last year. You never know.

I'm still wishing that Blair's Mystic Baby, Mystic Dragon, Mystic Egg and Mystic Revolution is in this set so we can have a Legend Duelist pack this year with Mystic Baby Knight, Mystic Knight, Mystic Baby Magician and Mystic Magician.

Also, with all the Timelord traps together coming out, it gives me hope to see the other 2 Orichalcos seals and Zero to Infinity eventually.
    I think Metaion IS number 20. Wait, never mind. 26.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless they decide to make it number 20. Possible. I know Time Maiden came after the Timelords last year. You never know.

I'm still wishing that Blair's Mystic Baby, Mystic Dragon, Mystic Egg and Mystic Revolution is in this set so we can have a Legend Duelist pack this year with Mystic Baby Knight, Mystic Knight, Mystic Baby Magician and Mystic Magician.

Also, with all the Timelord traps together coming out, it gives me hope to see the other 2 Orichalcos seals and Zero to Infinity eventually.
    Just to not having it sit in limbo, Time Angel being 20 would be nice. I'm not expecting it by this point, though.

The Timelord Traps being released is a good precedent. To be true, I've felt the release of Flower Cardians was a good "floodgate opener" for these kinds of things. Still, this is even better, when you consider how frugal they can be with Spells and Traps in general. This Pack is already feeling like it's doing leaps and bounds better than last on that front.

They do have the space for Blair's Mystic Stuff, but they'd have to really make it work. They'd also need to have space for it in the Legend Duelist to give it further support.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Just to not having it sit in limbo, Time Angel being 20 would be nice. I'm not expecting it by this point, though.

The Timelord Traps being released is a good precedent. To be true, I've felt the release of Flower Cardians was a good "floodgate opener" for these kinds of things. Still, this is even better, when you consider how frugal they can be with Spells and Traps in general. This Pack is already feeling like it's doing leaps and bounds better than last on that front.

They do have the space for Blair's Mystic Stuff, but they'd have to really make it work. They'd also need to have space for it in the Legend Duelist to give it further support.
    At this point with CP18 release just a couple weeks away, my wish list for this set is
    Spoiler Alert!

3) Dice Dungeon
    4) Dimension Dice
    5) Ruby Dragon
    6) Diamondhead Dragon
    7) Adamantine Sword Revival
    8) Psychic Armor Head
    9) Double Cloth Armor
    10) Active Guard
    11) Armored Gravitation
    12) Magnet Armor
    16) Last Magnet
    17) Mystic Baby Dragon
    18) Mystic Dragon
    19) Mystic Egg
    20) Mystic Revolution
    41) Frontline Fusion
    42) Radiance of the Forbidden Spell

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point with CP18 release just a couple weeks away, my wish list for this set is
    Spoiler Alert!

3) Dice Dungeon
    4) Dimension Dice
    5) Ruby Dragon
    6) Diamondhead Dragon
    7) Adamantine Sword Revival
    8) Psychic Armor Head
    9) Double Cloth Armor
    10) Active Guard
    11) Armored Gravitation
    12) Magnet Armor
    16) Last Magnet
    17) Mystic Baby Dragon
    18) Mystic Dragon
    19) Mystic Egg
    20) Mystic Revolution
    41) Frontline Fusion
    42) Radiance of the Forbidden Spell
    I want Dice Dungeon and Dimension Dice, too. My one worry is that if they comply with order of use, with Summon Dice being 002, they wouldn't be here since Summon Dice was used after the other two.

If the TCG press release's card turns out to be Golden Castle of Stromberg, than I foresee a lot of that early Set space going to Leon's Fairy Tale stuff, which I would love! Either way, there's enough space for at least one new character Deck in that area.

If they'd be here, Blair's Mystic stuff would most likely go in the slots after Bastion's stuff, not before.

While Frontline Fusion would be great, it wasn't one of Iggy's cards. We'd most likely get it next Collectors Pack where we'd presumbaly get Nagi and Taka's Star Warriors. Also, I get the feeling that 041 and 042 is going to go towards slotting 2 of the 7 unaccounted for miscellaneous Dragon Monster that Varis has used. Likewise, the last empty slot in the Set will go towards Flash Charge Dragon.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My list does put Blair's cards after Misawa's.

My pick for DM cards are directly from the duel Duke and Rebecca had against Valon. That's the only duel Summon Dice was ever used in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My list does put Blair's cards after Misawa's.

My pick for DM cards are directly from the duel Duke and Rebecca had against Valon. That's the only duel Summon Dice was ever used in.
    Ah, I didn't noticed the gap in numbers there.

They might just pull from Duke there, though. It'll be hard to say anything about all those empty spaces until we get a reveal from that area, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got all the timelords... Well at least all the anime timelords. Now to wait for Eve's timelord so then I can officially say all of the timlords have been made into actual cards.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    We got all the timelords... Well at least all the anime timelords. Now to wait for Eve's timelord so then I can officially say all of the timlords have been made into actual cards.
    Although we are still missing one Timelord related Monster- Time Angel.