User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chaos Emperor, the Armageddon Dragon [VP18-JP004]

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'm still waiting for the WIND Ritual version of CED. They give us ritual Summoned Skull but not CED is kind of annoying.
    Even if they did a CED Ritual why would it be WIND instead of LIGHT or DARK?
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Even if they did a CED Ritual why would it be WIND instead of LIGHT or DARK?
    Because the original BLS was earth, so CED would be wind to be the opposite.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Exactly. Right on the money. Not only the original, but its Super Soldier retrain is also EARTH. There's only 2 WIND Rituals in existence right now anyway so it would stand out as well.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was Earth because it was an upgraded form of Gaia.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Isn't it not actually an easy 1-for-1 because, as a Pendulum monster, it goes to the extra deck instead of the grave, meaning the number of cards sent to your grave will still be 0?
    I feel really stupid now for missing that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    I thought it was Earth because it was an upgraded form of Gaia.
    Your right, we should also have a normal WIND Dragon for CED to Ritual summon from. Or, just use Kaiba's Luster Dragon #2
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 25th April 2018 at 02:06 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donīt see why WIND is the opposite to EARTH. You can say that LIGHT is the opposite to DARK and that FIRE is the opposite to WATER, that's clear, but I can't see why WIND is opposite to EARTH, unless you assume it because they are the remaining Attributes and need to be paired in some manner, but that seems like a bit caught by the hair. (Well, you could state that it's creatures that fly vs creatures that don't, but I doubt if that's enough to make them opposites, taking in account that Winged-Beast-Type monsters from both Attributes exist).

Also, I can't imagine a Chaos monster being WIND, especially Chaos Emperor Dragon, because that monster is always related to Armageddon and the end of everything. It's not like the original Black Luster Soldier/Chaos Soldier, because that one represents the beginning of things and EARTH can represent a beginning, but I don't see WIND representing an end. So I think an original Chaos Emperor Dragon would/should also be DARK. If you want another WIND Ritual, this is not the adequate monster to be it, I'd prefer a Ritual version of Harpie's Pet Dragon.
    Last edited by Yugi.feder03; 25th April 2018 at 05:13 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    So it's (1) effect is meant to be used only after it has been summoned from the Extra Deck.
    Ideally, yes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    I donīt see why WIND is the opposite to EARTH. You can say that LIGHT is the opposite to DARK and that FIRE is the opposite to WATER, that's clear, but I can't see why WIND is opposite to EARTH, unless you assume it because they are the remaining Attributes and need to be paired in some manner, but that seems like a bit caught by the hair. (Well, you could state that it's creatures that fly vs creatures that don't, but I doubt if that's enough to make them opposites, taking in account that Winged-Beast-Type monsters from both Attributes exist).

Also, I can't imagine a Chaos monster being WIND, especially Chaos Emperor Dragon, because that monster is always related to Armageddon and the end of everything. It's not like the original Black Luster Soldier/Chaos Soldier, because that one represents the beginning of things and EARTH can represent a beginning, but I don't see WIND representing an end. So I think an original Chaos Emperor Dragon would/should also be DARK. If you want another WIND Ritual, this is not the adequate monster to be it, I'd prefer a Ritual version of Harpie's Pet Dragon.
    WIND = the sky, whereas EARTH = the ground. It seems a straightforward juxtaposition/contrast to me.