User Tag List

Thread: [CP18] Slash Draw

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CP18] Slash Draw

The ultimate romanticism card from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is finally being printed. Can you perfect the one-turn kill?

CP18-JP020 一撃必殺!居合いドロー Ichigeki Hissatsu! Iai Doroo (One-Hit Kill! Iai Draw) (Dub: Slash Draw)
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) Discard 1 card; Send a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the number of cards on your opponent’s field, then draw 1 card and reveal it. If that card is “Slash Draw”, send it to the GY, then destroy all cards on the field. Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed and sent to the GY. If it is not “Slash Draw”, shuffle cards from your GY to your Deck equal to the number of cards sent.

Source
    Source Article: https://ygorganization.com/thehearto...dsoneturnkill/

Well, this basically confirms both that there is absolutely no chance Time Angel will be in this set. Also that the Mystic Revolution deck I was hoping to finally see printed is not coming out this year either.

Also, what even is this crazy card? Can't believe Lucien Grimey is getting his deck before Blair. Sigh...
    Anyway, I guess Invincible Demise Lord is incoming. Don't know about the 3 Goddess cards. I still expect Last Magnet to come out for Miswa's Lithmus/Magnet combo.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 2nd May 2018 at 10:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jum, outside the absurd otk attempts, this card can be very useful in mill decks, as you can mill a lot of good things and then recover those cards that you want into the deck.

Also im not sure if by example you mill a graff and then return it graff would activate its effect

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe they made this gimmicky lucksack card so good outside of its gimmicky lucksack purpose. If it works, lucky you, but it fails it's still amazing grave dumping and recovery and still triggers Shaddoll-like effects.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO this card is fucking great! They managed to make it both useful in normal decks AND have it still retain its gloriously anime effect of getting the perfect draw, not to mention you could theoretically stack the odds in your favor with cards that order the top cards of your deck. Hot damn, I love this. I'm so glad we live in an age of powercreep that allows these dumb anime cards to get released and NOT become nerfed into the ground, becoming both useless AND losing all the spirit of the original, like they did with the Philosopher's Stone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant believe they actually made this card and to be honest it is pretty neat. It lets you mill and if you dont get slash draw you can put what you want back into your deck, including cards that originate in the extra deck meaning you dont need to add much to your main deck to increase your odds of drawing better cards, since some of your cards will just go back to the extra deck. But if you do by some miracle get slash draw it is game if there is at least 4 destroyed cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    Also im not sure if by example you mill a graff and then return it graff would activate its effect
    Need rulings, but I'm not sure. Part of me says no, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    The ultimate romanticism card from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is finally being printed. Can you perfect the one-turn kill?

CP18-JP020 一撃必殺!居合いドロー Ichigeki Hissatsu! Iai Doroo (One-Hit Kill! Iai Draw) (Dub: Slash Draw)
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) Discard 1 card; Send a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the number of cards on your opponent’s field, then draw 1 card and reveal it. If that card is “Slash Draw”, send it to the GY, then destroy all cards on the field. Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed and sent to the GY. If it is not “Slash Draw”, shuffle cards from your GY to your Deck equal to the number of cards sent.

Source
    Source Article: https://ygorganization.com/thehearto...dsoneturnkill/

Well, this basically confirms both that there is absolutely no chance Time Angel will be in this set. Also that the Mystic Revolution deck I was hoping to finally see printed is not coming out this year either.

Also, what even is this crazy card? Can't believe Lucien Grimey is getting his deck before Blair. Sigh...
    Anyway, I guess Invincible Demise Lord is incoming. Don't know about the 3 Goddess cards. I still expect Last Magnet to come out for Miswa's Lithmus/Magnet combo.
    No Time Angel, but I was expecting it, since it'd have gone after the Timelords if it was getting released, not before.

Kinda glad we got this. 'Twas a surprise, too. I hope this means we're getting Lucien's other cards, at least his Monster.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aside from the nasty (and once-in-a-lifetime) OTK, the card could actually see some use for the mill/recycle effect. It's dead on turn 1, but it could be placed in the side deck, and added to the deck when you know you're gonna be second.
    All in all, not bad at all.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.