User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Remaining Collectors Pack 2018 Cards

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I do rather hope/expect next year's Collectors Pack to have more/the rest of Leon's Anime stuff. One of the reasons I like how they did Golden Castle is because that means they can incorporate game original cards into the Deck. I hope they do, and I'd love a Fairy Godmother that supports the Cinderella side of the deck.
    There hasn't been an instance where a character got more than 10 cards for their deck in CP. You could argue Joey in Duelist of Destiny but he actually wasn't the one who played Knight of Hermos or Goddess Bow, plus Red-Eyes Spirit and Red-Eyes Burn were from Atticus' deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    There hasn't been an instance where a character got more than 10 cards for their deck in CP. You could argue Joey in Duelist of Destiny but he actually wasn't the one who played Knight of Hermos or Goddess Bow, plus Red-Eyes Spirit and Red-Eyes Burn were from Atticus' deck.
    Now that you mention it, that's true. They would have had to separate Leon's stuff into batches.

So long as more of them come out next Collectors Pack, like the Legendary Dragons themselves and the Timelords, I'll be happy.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flying Elephant is definitely the last card anyone ever expected to see printed.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Flying Elephant is definitely the last card anyone ever expected to see printed.
    Definitely agree. I've seen and personally wanted many a card, but so far as I can remember, I've seen anyone want Flying Elephant. In fact, I've never really seen anyone talk about Flying Elephant before the card was revealed to be in the Collectors Pack.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there's probably people who wanted Flying Elephant, they just didn't talk about because they never seriously expected it happen, considering how minor the card was.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always wondered how Pegasus won with this card, in the anime only appears that kid placing this card on the field and automatically winning the Duel. I assumed this card attacked and dropped Keith's Life Points to 0, but I've never been sure, so I wanted to know the effect of this card. As it was made in the OCG, it's not possible to win with this cardís effect in the same turn you Summon it.
    Last edited by Yugi.feder03; 15th May 2018 at 04:29 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    I always wondered how Pegasus won with this card, in the anime only appears that kid placing this card on the field and automatically winning the Duel. I assumed this card attacked and dropped Keith's Life Points to 0, but I've never been sure, so I wanted to know the effect of this card. As it was made in the OCG, it's not possible to win with this cardís effect in the same turn you Summon it.
    Evades ground-based attacks. Can attack directly.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still not clear on the timing of Elephant's effect. Starts with End Phase but then is applied the next turn?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think there's probably people who wanted Flying Elephant, they just didn't talk about because they never seriously expected it happen, considering how minor the card was.
    Makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'm still not clear on the timing of Elephant's effect. Starts with End Phase but then is applied the next turn?
    It triggers during the opponent's End Phase of a turn where it protected itself from an opponent's destruction effect. When the trigger effect resolves, it then applies a lingering effect onto Flying Elephant during the controller's next turn.