Sup folks?! This is it! This is what Ive been waiting for!! I have been dreaming the day I got this set in my hands once I read all the cards months ago. I was jealous of them Japanese for having the Troymare/Knightmare monsters, I wanted the Infinite trap, etc etc! So I put down my beer and picked up this fine box! Join me and see what sort of goodies I pull! I'll be honest with y'all, it's all good!!

I am proudly sponsored by Cuppy's Ammo Shack. Go on in there and get yourself some fine guns and ammunition!

Please like and subscribe! Thank y'all kindly for watching! Always remember to drink and play Yugioh responsibly!

Filmed deep in the woods at the foothills of the Cascade mountains outside of Ravensdale, Washington, I, the main man, aka MajorRiot, of LastBestHope, drink beer, open up various Yu-Gi-Oh products while talking about the greatest card game ever, Yugioh and all the ridiculous, fast paced summoning and first turn unbreakable boards. Relive classic sets from all generations of Yu-Gi-Oh and experience first hand accounts and reactions to the cards and card news from a redneck living in the woods. If you like slightly drunk and nuanced Yu-Gi-Oh box openings, and redneck junkyard beer drinking truck driving moonshine bonfire blue collar raccoon cartoon face, then this channel is for you! Please subscribe for more box openings and more beer drinking!