User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SD34] Master Link Links

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SD34] Master Link Links

Three Link Monsters used by Playmaker in the anime, including his new Shootingcode Talker!

Structure Deck Master Link

Release Date: June 23rd, 2018

Price: 1000 Yen

44 Cards Included

Official Rulebook

Special Playmat/Dueling Guide

SD34-JP041 Shootingcode Talker
    Link 3 WATER Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 2300
    Links: Top, Left, Bottom
    Materials: 2+ Cyberse Effect Monsters
    (1) At the start of your Battle Phase: You can activate this effect; during this Battle Phase, this card makes a number of attacks on opponent’s monsters, up to the number of monsters this card points to + 1, also for the rest of this turn, if your opponent controls exactly 1 monster and this card battles it, this card loses 400 ATK during that damage calculation.
    (2) At the end of the Battle Phase: You can draw cards equal to the number of monsters this card destroyed by battle during this turn.

SD34-JP042 Elphase
    Link 2 WIND Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 2000
    Links: Top, Right
    Materials: 2 Level 3 or higher Cyberse monsters
    You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) This card gains 300 ATK for each monster it points to.
    (2) If this face-up Link Summoned card leaves the field: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but for the rest of this turn, that monster’s effects are negated and it cannot be used as a Link Material.

SD34-JP043 Talkback Lancer
    Link 1 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1200
    Link: Bottom
    Materials: 1 Level 2 or lower Cyberse monster
    You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
    (1) You can Tribute 1 other Cyberse monster, then target 1 “Code Talker” monster in your GY with a different original name than that Tributed monster; Special Summon it to your zone this card points to.

https://yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&id=282

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three Yusaku decks in a row. What the hell Konami? Have you no other characters or themes you can turn into decks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another damn Cyberse structure deck! I have never seen Konami shove a protagonist cards down our throats this badly before. I play cyberse, but damn I am tired of all this support. Maybe if it was a Salamangreat deck I would excuse it, but hell this is just another Playmaker/Yusaku deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shootingcode: Cool, I guess. At least they have a way to replenish the hand, and the white Code Talker can enhance its ATK.
    Elf: Trash.
    Talkback: Awesome. Summon back Transcode, who then summon another link. All with just two monsters (one for Talkback and one for its cost), that you can summon easily with Cynet Ritual. The level restriction hinders it, though.

Not bad, I think. But we all would be happy if we received structures that are NOT based on Yusaku's deck. Three structures and two starters in a row, plus all the cards in the main booster sets, are overkill.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be honest, you all knew it'd be a Yusaku deck.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5th Cyberse Struture Deck in an year?
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Be honest, you all knew it'd be a Yusaku deck.
    I don't know why people are even angry at this point. Protagonist with Yusei levels of "too cool to lose" plot armor + deck based around an entire type that works like an archtype + playstyle that revolves around abusing tons of different, searchable OPT effect monsters both in the main and extra deck + a ton of OP Extra Deck Links from the early days but garbage main deck monsters + the fact that basically every Link deck from the anime that isn't Playmaker's has already proven to be meta = ofc they're going to keep making Structure Decks for Yusaku. You can't get upset at this specifically without understanding that the fault really lies with the structural flaws that VRAINS has, i.e. way too much focus on the protagonist and (save for a one-off use of meh Rituals and maybe some Fusions later, i.e. the original game special monster summoning types) this one specific style of card type that sucks the oxygen out of all others, that being Link monsters and the rulings that came with them. Which is NOT a surprise to Konami, it was CLEARLY their intention to force people to www.BuyLinksYouStupidDumbasses.company (it's extra funny because "wwww" means "lol" in Japanese!) by creating a new system that obliterated past playstyles.
    TL : DR don't expect anything better until VRAINS ends because it's probably not going to happen anytime soon with the direction the series is heading in.
    Last edited by Voltanis The Adjudicator; 14th May 2018 at 03:33 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I can still understand and agree with their anger, but at the same time, we had to be realistic, particularly with Shootingcode Talker on the horizon.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arc-V had 3 structure decks based on the current anime and all three of them got to be from different characters, granted the last one was the main character's past life as a Supervillain. And they waited a year before pushing Yuya's SD. Even the Starter Decks were shared with Reiji(The Pendragon is mightier than the Swordragon). Vrains era has just been Yusaku, Yusaku, Yusaku like nobody else exists.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we finished with Yu sack decks now?