User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [DP20] New Blue-Eyes Cards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of everything shown to be supported so far, Blue-Eyes stuff is in last place for me, but that's mostly because I love the other 3 Decks so much.

Sad, though, that the configuration means the rumor for Neos support won't be true. The other cards make up for it in their own ways, however, and I look forward to whatever Arc-V contribution they'll give us (probably D/D or Abyss Actors; something that can have a Pendulum for a new boss Monster).

Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    I don't understand why do they create bad cards for decks that already have better options. The purpose of a new card is to enhance a deck, not to make it worse.
    GO GO is nice, it can search Alternative and Chaos Form (even if Melody is better if you want to search Alternative), but I can't see the other one being used.
    The thought process behind calling these cards bad and questioning the use of them is too rigid and black and white. You miss a lot of things in this game looking at cards/Decks like that all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    A card based off of the raffle machine used during the battle city finals. Man, that is a real deep cut reference.
    I like how they used that as way to make a cool search card.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 15th May 2018 at 11:53 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    The thought process behind calling these cards bad and questioning the use of them is too rigid and black and white. You miss a lot of things in this game looking at cards/Decks like that all the time.
    My thought process is as follows: Cards cost money. If I already have spent money on my 40 cards, I'm not gonna spend other money for worse cards. And lots of peaple think as I do. It's just logic. I'm not missing anything - In fact, I'm NOT wasting my money.

For most players, those new, shiny, bad cards are just waste of slots that could've been used for much better cards. Same as F.A. and Vendreads. What's the purpose of giving us 5 new cards, if most of those are not even used? Why did they give us two less imports that could've actually made peaple happy (Patchwork, Dragostapelia, Predator Blast, Subterror Guru, Red Rising Dragon just to name a few) just to print bad cards? It's a waste of slots. And that's the reason I'm so angry at them for printing them.

Furthermore, the lack of very good cards in these sets is what make the price of these cards (clearly meant for casual players) to spike in the secondary market. Red-Eyes Slash Dragon costs SIX DAMN BUCKS here where I live (Italy). Gearfried eight euros. Red-Eyes Baby Dragon is a whopping fourteen euros peace of cardboard. What the hell? I'm not gonna spend that much money on a piece of paper. Casuals would build their casual decks much more easily if these Legendary Duelist sets contained good, staple cards, just like Nekroz monopolized Secret Forces giving casuals a chance to build both Yosenju and Ritual Beast with ease.

You want to use those cards? That's cool, go ahead. It's just my opinion and you're not forced to not play what I don't want to play. But I'm not gonna change my mind just because you want to play what I think are very bad cards.
    Last edited by BBDD; 15th May 2018 at 04:58 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue-Eyes Solid Dragon is a solid (pun totally intended) 1-of in Blue-Eyes decks. The searcher is also nice. More consistency is welcomed in Brick-Eyes.
    It also seems the last card for Blue-Eyes will either be a Spell or a Trap. But please make a card that make Blue-Eyes Ultimate easy to summon to make Shining Dragon viable.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im still sitting in my dark room waiting for a Blue-Eyes Xyz.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Im still sitting in my dark room waiting for a Blue-Eyes Xyz.
    When Red-Eyes gets a Synchro.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dark Magician is gonna need a Synchro too.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    When Red-Eyes gets a Synchro.
    Red-Eyes sorta got a Link monster, there's still hope for me.
    Last edited by King; 15th May 2018 at 07:54 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And all of them need links. (The REDMD one doesn't count because it's not actually a Red-Eyes.)
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    And all of them need links. (The REDMD one doesn't count because it's not actually a Red-Eyes.)
    Buster Blader more than anyone else
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Magician and Red-eyes Black Dragon have black (Xyz) extra deck cards.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon has white(Synchro) extra deck cards.

Makes a lot of sense to me for it to stay like that.