User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: [DP20] New Blue-Eyes Cards

  1. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Nothing from Soul Fusion yet. Well... it seems i have to wait till next month. Why Konami is hiding this set?
    They've been pushing product reveals on the whole a month back, so instead of 2 months before release, they start revealing things 1 month prior, and then they spend the release month's V-Jump spoiling products that come out in a few days or come out before the V-Jump does.

    Soul Fusion reveals should have been this month, but under this new system, we'll have to wait until June.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    That's reasonable. I'm just trying to remember the last time the TCG gave us this many exclusive cards in one set. And anime cards, no less.
    The first two Collectors Packs, Number Hunters and Dragons of Legends 1.

  2. #32
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    There should be 2 more Blue-Eyes related cards.
    If I remember correctly, it's 4 new cards per themes.
    And Blue-Eyes already got 3 (Chaos, Solid and Bingo).

    Unless there is a sunden change just because "Screw the rules, it's Blue-Eyes!", there is only 1 new card left for Blue-Eyes (as for Blackwing and Photon).

  3. #33
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    If I remember correctly, it's 4 new cards per themes.
    And Blue-Eyes already got 3 (Chaos, Solid and Bingo).

    Unless there is a sunden change just because "Screw the rules, it's Blue-Eyes!", there is only 1 new card left for Blue-Eyes (as for Blackwing and Photon).
    They changed it up. Check the Photon card numbers.

    We're getting 25 new cards this set.
    Sanokal

  4. #34
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    They changed it up. Check the Photon card numbers.

    We're getting 25 new cards this set.
    Just saw that.

    So 1 new card for Cyber Dragons, 2 Photons incomings.

  5. #35
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    They've been pushing product reveals on the whole a month back, so instead of 2 months before release, they start revealing things 1 month prior, and then they spend the release month's V-Jump spoiling products that come out in a few days or come out before the V-Jump does.

    Soul Fusion reveals should have been this month, but under this new system, we'll have to wait until June.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The first two Collectors Packs, Number Hunters and Dragons of Legends 1.
    Ah yes. Number Hunters released just 1 month early and Dragons of Legend released less than a month early. But then by that example we should have gotten an OCG set announcement by now. Especially with tie-in product this significant. We'll just have to wait and see.

  6. #36
    Registered User Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Ancient Forest (aka Manaus, Brasil)
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Hidden Summoners is a cool name, I expect something very weird(in a good way)
    To me the name just sounds like Aliester is running away from something.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

  7. #37
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    To me the name just sounds like Aliester is running away from something.
    He's running away from the banilist

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •