User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [DP20] New Blue-Eyes Cards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DP20] New Blue-Eyes Cards

Including the other pack monster and a bingo machine.

DP20-JP002 Blue-Eyes Solid Dragon
    Level 8 LIGHT Dragon Effect Monster
    ATK 2500
    DEF 2000
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; negate that monster’s effects.
    (2) When an opponent’s card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can shuffle this card from the field into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” from your Deck.

DP20-JP003 Bingo Machine GO! GO!
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
    (1) Reveal a total of 3 cards from your Deck from 1 or both of the following categories to your opponent, have your opponent randomly add 1 of them to your hand, and shuffle the rest into your Deck.
    • “Blue-Eyes” monster
    • Spell/Trap Card that specifics lists the card name “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” or “Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon”, except “Bingo Machine GO! GO!”

https://yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&&id=283

My oh my these cards are amazing.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 14th May 2018 at 06:33 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I give up. Is Bingo Machine a reference to something or is this completely random?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I give up. Is Bingo Machine a reference to something or is this completely random?
    Uh, this is sarcasm, right? If not, then the Bingo Machine is based on the machine used to chose the initial Duelist pairs for the Battle City finals.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allright, so you Trade-In (To Draw) or Twin Twister (To remove backrow) and then revive Solid Dragon with Return of the Dragon Lords or revive it during you opponentīs turn using Silverīs Cry quick effect to Stop one effect from your opponentīs play.

The Go Go effect? I guess Light Beacon but... Wait, this spell allows you to Search Chaos Form isnīt???
    Last edited by Ex✭Blanc; 14th May 2018 at 07:17 AM.

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A blue-eyes with duel disk wings!!! I dont care if the card is good or not, I find the concept amazing.

Now we have the machine from battle city as a card. Soon we will get the blue-eyes jet and Kaiba land as a card.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc View Post
    Allright, so you Trade-In (To Draw) or Twin Twister (To remove backrow) and then revive Solid Dragon with Return of the Dragon Lords or revive it during you opponentīs turn using Silverīs Cry quick effect to Stop one effect from your opponentīs play.

The Go Go effect? I guess Light Beacon but... Wait, this spell allows you to Search Chaos Form isnīt???
    Silver Cry only summons normal dragons from the GY.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 14th May 2018 at 08:26 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why do they create bad cards for decks that already have better options. The purpose of a new card is to enhance a deck, not to make it worse.
    GO GO is nice, it can search Alternative and Chaos Form (even if Melody is better if you want to search Alternative), but I can't see the other one being used.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    Uh, this is sarcasm, right? If not, then the Bingo Machine is based on the machine used to chose the initial Duelist pairs for the Battle City finals.
    Oh. I don't even remember that. I bet we just get all Blue-Eyes support in this set and a retrain of Swordstalker, Mystic Horseman and Rabid Horseman will continue to elude. It's like Konami forgot Kaiba has anything else in his deck besides Blue-Eyes and XYZ. But somehow they manage to remember that Chazz has Armed Dragon, VW and Ojama's all at once.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 14th May 2018 at 08:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Silver Cry only summons normal dragons from the GY.
    Oi... Totally forgot that.

Okey so...
    This looks like they trying to really push the Ritual Version of Blue-eyes, this new Dragon kinda saves you from the only few monsters that can face and counter the two Chaos Dragons by negating the battle effects and you can Trade-In or simply use it as Tribute for Chaos Form while in hand and then revive it if needed with Return of the Dragon Lords which at place one protection on your grave.

Yeh, i like where this is going so far, a REALLY straigh forward deck focusing on just attacking with big numbers just like before but with more damage output.

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A card based off of the raffle machine used during the battle city finals. Man, that is a real deep cut reference.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.