User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [DP20] New Blackwing Cards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    That would make sense, though I hope they go back to making cards for the more obscure Duelists with Legend Duelist 4. Also, has anyone else noticed that there's no room in the new format for the 5 or so "popular in Duel Links" cards they tacked on the end in the last two sets?
    No one will miss those.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would make sense, though I hope they go back to making cards for the more obscure Duelists with Legend Duelist 4. Also, has anyone else noticed that there's no room in the new format for the 5 or so "popular in Duel Links" cards they tacked on the end in the last two sets?
    The best I can hope for now is that the theme of the next set is villains and they give us new Destiny Board/Necrofear support, Arcana Force support, Inca support(unless they decide to make Timelord Synchro and support), and Predaplant support.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 15th May 2018 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    No one will miss those.
    Agreed, everyone thought those were a waste of card slots.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    The best I can hope for now is that the theme of the next set is villains and they give us new Destiny Board/Necrofear support, Arcana Force support, Inca support(unless they decide to make Timelord Synchro and support), and Predaplant support.
    My hope is that that make each set series themed, with the next one being DM with Yami Bakura ("Evil Spirit" fiends + Destiny Board) as the header with the pack being filled out with Yami Marik (Slimes), Rex Raptor (Dinosaurs), Paradox Bros. (Labyrinth), and Arkana (DARK Spellcaster, with a retrain of his "Dark Magician").
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My hope is that that make each set series themed, with the next one being DM with Yami Bakura ("Evil Spirit" fiends + Destiny Board) as the header with the pack being filled out with Yami Marik (Slimes), Rex Raptor (Dinosaurs), Paradox Bros. (Labyrinth), and Arkana (DARK Spellcaster, with a retrain of his "Dark Magician").
    Nah, we don't need Dark Magician repetition. I'd rather have Umbra/Lumis mask support. If they do Marik I want a retrain of Helpoemer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, we don't need Dark Magician repetition. I'd rather have Umbra/Lumis mask support. If they do Marik I want a retrain of Helpoemer
    A Magician of Black Chaos would be really cool, though. It would also work very well with the deck (since it could be summoned via Chaos Ritual, which can be searched by Rod and can banish DM from GY as material).
    Not saying the deck NEEDS it, and it won't probably be the case, since DM is more a Yami/Yugi monster than Arcana, but still, it would be good nontheless. I also hope for more obscure and unplayable decks to receive support, though. I'm still waiting for my Venom support. Wasn't that an anime archetype?
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also really want a MoBC retrain. If they do that, though, it will be through Yugi and not Arkana. I am also still waiting for BLS signature move card.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 15th May 2018 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    A Magician of Black Chaos would be really cool, though. It would also work very well with the deck (since it could be summoned via Chaos Ritual, which can be searched by Rod and can banish DM from GY as material).
    Not saying the deck NEEDS it, and it won't probably be the case, since DM is more a Yami/Yugi monster than Arcana, but still, it would be good nontheless. I also hope for more obscure and unplayable decks to receive support, though. I'm still waiting for my Venom support. Wasn't that an anime archetype?
    Yep. Used by Viper in GX.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Noticed that when I first did the count.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You forgot to mention the Zexal part that finally turns Umbral Horrors into a playable archetype.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly