User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [DP20] New Blackwing Cards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DP20] New Blackwing Cards

Including a remake of Crow’s first original boss monster!

DP20-JP023 Black Feather – Full Armored Wing (Blackwing Full Armored Master)
    Level 10 DARK Winged Beast Synchro Effect Monster
    ATK 3000
    DEF 3000
    Materials: 1 “Blackwing” Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
    (1) Unaffected by other card effects.
    (2) Each time a monster your opponent controls activates an effect, put 1 Wedge Counter on that monster when that effect resolves (max 1).
    (3) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls that has a Wedge Counter; take control of it.
    (4) Once per turn, during your End Phase: You can destroy all monsters on the field with Wedge Counters.

DP20-JP024 Black Feather – Dokukaze no Simoom (Blackwing – Simoom the Poison Winds)
    Level 6 DARK Winged Beast Effect Monster
    ATK 1600
    DEF 2000
    You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
    (1) If you control no monsters: You can banish 1 other “Blackwing” monster from your hand; place 1 “Black Whirlwind” directly from your Deck to your Spell & Trap Zone face-up, then, you can either send this card from your hand to the GY, or immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon this card from your hand without Tributing a monster. The “Black Whirlwind” placed by this effect is sent to the GY during the End Phase, and you take 1000 LP. You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except DARK monsters.

DP20-JP025 Black Feather – Minamikaze no Auster (Blackwing – Auster the South Wind)
    Level 4 DARK Winged Beast Tuner Effect Monster
    ATK 1300
    DEF 0
    Cannot be Special Summoned.
    (1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished Level 4 or lower “Blackwing” monster; Special Summon it in Defense Position.
    (2) You can banish this card from your GY; activate 1 of these effects.
    • Place Black Feather Counters on 1 “Black-Winged Dragon” you control equal to the number of cards your opponent controls.
    • Place as many Wedge Counters possible on face-up monsters your opponent controls (max 1 each).

Source
    https://ygorganization.com/kstandsfo...orfullarmored/

Nifty cards for Blackwings
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 14th May 2018 at 08:48 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Not again. Please don't. C'mon konami, we already received a ton of these guys already during arc-v. Just move on already.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SHHH... Kinda dissapointed that still no Assault Blackwing - Kusanagi but, this is super welcome! The Dark only monsters for the rest of the turn is no problem at all since more likely the only other monsters asides from Blackwings in a normal deck may be the Dark Dragon Synchros with Negation effects.

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we've already got enough Blackwings.
    I'd like to see a decent Black-Winged Dragon retrain instead.
    Last edited by Eternalight; 14th May 2018 at 09:37 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh... I guess I'll have to wait for DP21 for characters I actually want to see new cards for. All of the characters in this pack already have an excessive number of cards for their theme as is. Having them all vomit at once is a bummer for me.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUY BLACKWINGS. And despair.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really loved Full Armored Master's effect, too bad it's a Blackwing. On the other hand, Auster is not worth the effort and Simoun is outright terrible and only useful for Jojo memes.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though nothing of this Duelist Pack is breathtaking, i'm still surprised to see some Synchros and Xyzs in this set. Konami nailed this time. This may imply something real good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably my favoite among the character Deck releases, because of just how perfect they support the Deck.

Simoom is a Black Whirlwind searcher that many Blackwing players could only dream of having, and it does so while setting you up for 2 Normal Summons off it. I appreciate it most because it functions as the player-starter and comeback play that pure Blackwings lost when they lost Gofu. Auster works superbly along with Simoom, recurring the Blackwing you banished to play the latter and combining perfectly to Summon their new boss. And it even supports the new boss, making its Monster stealing and destorying effect more offensive and aggressive.

But best of all in its own way is how Auster and Simoom support Black-Winged Dragon and Blackfeather Darkrage Dragon, making them both defensive and passive dragons far easier to use in an offensive and aggressive manner. The Anime/Manga fan in me loves that they took that into consideration and was able to make the cards functional in addition.

Probably some of the best, most considerate of legacy support in a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Sigh... I guess I'll have to wait for DP21 for characters I actually want to see new cards for. All of the characters in this pack already have an excessive number of cards for their theme as is. Having them all vomit at once is a bummer for me.
    There's a supposition thought going around that because the previous two Legend Duelist Duelist Packs apparently didn't sell so well in Japan that this is why this Legend Duelist's format is changed so much (5 themes instead of 6, 5 new cards and 6 reprints for each theme instead of the old 4:3 ratio, and each theme gets an Ultra Rare Boss) and why the characters and Decks getting the support are more straightforwardly popular and not obscure.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 15th May 2018 at 12:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    There's a supposition thought going around that because the previous two Legend Duelist Duelist Packs apparently didn't sell so well in Japan that this is why this Legend Duelist's format is changed so much (5 themes instead of 6, 5 new cards and 6 reprints for each theme instead of the old 4:3 ratio, and each theme gets an Ultra Rare Boss) and why the characters and Decks getting the support are more straightforwardly popular and not obscure.
    That would make sense, though I hope they go back to making cards for the more obscure Duelists with Legend Duelist 4. Also, has anyone else noticed that there's no room in the new format for the 5 or so "popular in Duel Links" cards they tacked on the end in the last two sets?
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.