User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [TCG] May 21st Limited & Forbidden Banlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Chronograph Special Summon stuff, Astrograph Sorcerer searches stuff.
    Okey, that explains all, the deck is now slower, not super nerfed but it will indeed hurt like any other deck when they lose a card used for search.

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc View Post
    Okey, that explains all, the deck is now slower, not super nerfed but it will indeed hurt like any other deck when they lose a card used for search.
    In fact, magician was so broken due the combo astrograph + electrum. It was an instant +3 plus the loop that he enabled as that motherf*cker is not once per turn and can search himself. The deck is still playable, of course, electrum is still an OP card, but they lost the abusivity of astrograph

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    no hit to scapegoat (which i don't think that is a broken card but is true that she alone can make you almost any generic link right now)
    Yeah, but I would say its slowness is a more than fair enough tradeoff to make it a pretty fair card.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk about overkill Pend Magicians just got their shit wrcked. Starving venon didn't need to be hit. It was such a cool card being able to copy effects, i think its a balanceed card, nothing that cross the line that much, this will make some pendulum decks lose a lot of firepower.
    Last edited by King; 14th May 2018 at 07:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Master Peace is finally dead, what took them so long? Ancient Fairy Dragon is a huge problem it is about time they resolved that issue. The grass looks greener should have been hit some time ago, I am still a little behind so I am not sure why Diamond and Amaryllis are banned, but I am sure it is OTK related.

They hopefully stomped out magicians for good and starving venom was too abusable especially with revolution dragon, so these are good hits. Though I am surprised that I dodged another bullet and that my Trickstar deck has been spared. I play the deck and still don't know why reincarnation is not at 2.

Compulse at 3 will he fun for my anti-meta chain beat. But I am still waiting for Macro, D-prison and skill drain to at least go back to 2.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    I am not sure why Diamond and Amaryllis are banned, but I am sure it is OTK related.
    Diamond could copy Lady Lapis Lazuli for a burn FTK. Amaryllis also had a Plant burn FTK around it, but I don't know the details about this one
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Talk about overkill Pend Magicians just got their shit wrcked. Starving venon didn't need to be hit. It was such a cool card being able to copy effects, i think its a balanceed card, nothing that cross the line that much, this will make some pendulum decks lose a lot of firepower.
    It was used in Pendulum FTK.
    Even if banning Nightingale woul've been a better pick, imho.
    Last edited by BBDD; 14th May 2018 at 09:25 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Astrograph Sorcerer: Not happy, but I can understand it. Though I do enjoy the irony of such a broken anime card getting banned IRL.
    Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King: Yeah, True Draco have had their day.
    Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis: Yep, this was a given.
    Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom: ARE YOU KIDDING ME KONAMI, BAN INSTANT FUSION YOU NAMBY-PAMBY MOTHER-!
    Ancient Fairy Dragon: Not happy about this one.
    Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force: Utopic ZEXAL combo. Seeing as they won't print a Rank-Up-Magic searcher for fear of this thing becoming unhealthy, this was a given.
    That Grass Looks Greener: Unexpected, but not undeserved. And still at 3 in OCGland.

Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter: Fair enough with Master Peace on the list.
    Gem-Knight Master Diamond: Prevents a pesky TK while not killing the deck. This one's fine.
    Chain Strike: FINALLY.

Apoqliphort Towers: This'll probably be at 3 next list.
    Ring of Destruction: Nothing to say here.

Atlantean Dragoons: Mermails are gonna be something to keep an eye on.
    Grandsoil the Elemental Lord: Good timing.
    Ignis Heat, the True Dracowarrior: Another case of being freed by a ban.
    Mathematician: This could be interesting. He presumably won't be as spammed as he was in the past.
    Neo-Spacian Grand Mole: Good timing again. Certainly seems to suggest that the Fusion specifies Grand Mole.
    Compulsory Evacuation Device: One of those cases of finally that everyone goes on about.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    It being able to copy Monster effects is why it was banned, though.