User Tag List

Thread: [V Jump Promo] Police Patrol of the Underworld

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[V Jump Promo] Police Patrol of the Underworld

Make sure you aren’t holding anything when you hold up your hands around her.

魔界の警邏課デスポリス Makai no Keiraka Death Police (Underworld Patrol Division – Death Police)
    (Localization Guess: “Police Patrol from the Underworld” / “Police Patrol of the Underworld”)

The card is stated to heavily help DARK Attribute Decks, in conjunction with cards in the assumed upcoming meta by Konami and Shueisha.

I'm having vietnam flashbacks of the 2011 (Or was it 2012?) Tour Guide+Sangan meta.
    But I'm pretty excited to see what this card will do. There are plenty of DARK decks that could benefit from her, some of which could see competitive play with the right card (Darklord and Lair of Darkness are decent rogue decks, but not the meta hit peaple expected).
    What do you expect her to do? Summon DARK monster from the deck? Add it to the hand? Foolish? Or something else entirely? I have great expectations.
    And yes, I know we TCG peaple won't get this card until... next year, probably? Even more for Europeans who get to wait until the Jump cards are reprinted in a Special Edition set.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Return one DARK Fiend on your side of the field to the deck, then return one of the opponent's monters to their deck."

That's how Sangan ended up in jail. :P

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed opportunity for new Stygian Police Division lore.