User Tag List

Thread: [OCG] Structure Deck R: Undead World

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[OCG] Structure Deck R: Undead World

A remake of a much more recent Zombie Structure Deck is coming.

Spoiler Alert!
    The latest of the “Structure Deck R” series goes on sale September 22nd, 2018. The “Structure Deck R” series takes popular past structure Decks and revitalizes them with modernized cards based around their strategies. This time it’s a revamping of the 2008 Structure Deck “Undead World” with powerful new cards included, allowing everyone to enjoy the new might of Zombie monsters.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Duel Monsters Structure Deck R Undead World(*)

Release Date: September 22nd, 2018

Maker: Konami

Price: 1000 Yen (plus Tax)

Product Contents:

A preconstructed Deck of 40 cards.

2 Special Cards included

1 Official Rool Book

1 Special Duel Field slash Playing Guide

Also on the same day, sleeves based on the image of the new Structure Deck R will be released.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Duel Monsters Duelist Card Protector Undead World

Release Date: September 22nd, 2018

Maker: Konami

Price: 350 Yen plus Tax

55 Card Sleeves

Further information about these products will be revealed in V Jump and Weekly Shonen Jump.

(*) Technically Undeath World or so, but the アンデット thing is a long standing typo of アンデッド that Konami has refused to correct and just run with for the last 20 years or so.

Of note, for those unaware, this is a remake of Zombie World, the Structure Deck with “Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon”.

Please give us Red-Eyes Zombie Metal Dragon and make the new Zombie cards works with Red-Eyes. I do hope this means new Red-Eyes support.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 28th May 2018 at 04:56 AM. Reason: I can't type proprely this morning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm willing to bet a zombie master retrain will be coming as well as more stuff to make your opponents monsters zombies. Gotta make use of that new vampire link monster.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so happy right now!

My predictions:
    - zombie world searcher (similar to the lair of darkness one).
    - zombie master retrain that works with zombie world.
    - plaguespreader retrain and new synchros to work with him (won't happen since none of these Structure R has extra deck monsters, but a man can dream).
    - a themed foolish burial (I can't believe we don't have this yet while dragons and dinosaurs do).
    - maybe a zombie world retrain (in a shape similar to the Sanctuary in the sky retrain, so a continuous spell/trap).
    - hopefully more cards that work with opponent's zombie monsters. Something along the line of "take control of a zombie your opponent controls".

My hopes and dreams:
    - something that makes Vendreads actually decent. A themed foolish burial could help, but a zombified retrain of allure of darkness ("discard a zombie; Draw 2 cards") would help the deck SO much.
    - something that works with banished zombies (Shiranui would greatly benefit from this).

I wonder: What will it be the card that summons a token? I don't think we have one yet, and all of the members of the R series have one.
    EDIT: Scapeghost is one, I think. I hope there'll be a new token card, though.
    Last edited by BBDD; 28th May 2018 at 05:53 AM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. But I would have preferred Zombie Madness with a retrain of Vampire Genesis.
    Would be nice if they'd give us an upgrade of Pumpking.

I guess that means we'll be looking at Spellcaster's Command after this.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 28th May 2018 at 07:21 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not used with reality being that good.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Okay. But I would have preferred Zombie Madness with a retrain of Vampire Genesis.
    Would be nice if they'd give us an upgrade of Pumpking.

I guess that means we'll be looking at Spellcaster's Command after this.
    There's a small hope that they'll mix in the zombie madness stuff in this one. At least I'll hold out that hope.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't expect this in the least, I thought they would continue with the 2006 decks retrains following the backwards order, being Lord of the Storm the next and doing the retrain of Zombie Madness after some years, but instead they came with the retrain of a 2008 deck, breaking the whole pattern. I'm not sure which order they will follow anymore, if they even do.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    I didn't expect this in the least, I thought they would continue with the 2006 decks retrains following the backwards order, being Lord of the Storm the next and doing the retrain of Zombie Madness after some years, but instead they came with the retrain of a 2008 deck, breaking the whole pattern. I'm not sure which order they will follow anymore, if they even do.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Lord of the Storm(Harpies Deck) and Invincible Fortress (Sphinx Deck) are next year's SDR. Though I still really want Lost Sanctuary and Devil's Gate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Lord of the Storm(Harpies Deck) and Invincible Fortress (Sphinx Deck) are next year's SDR. Though I still really want Lost Sanctuary and Devil's Gate.
    I reckon those are kinda out of the immediate question, since they did print a Fairy and Fiend Structure Deck R.

Rock and WIND Decks plus Spellcaster Decks would be the safest bets for any upcoming Structure Deck Rs.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really want some good Sphinxes.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly