User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: [OCG] Photon Hand & The Toughest! The Invincible! The Unbeatable!

  1. #1
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [OCG] Photon Hand & The Toughest! The Invincible! The Unbeatable!

    Two new cards are revealed for DP20 !

    Let's begin with the Photon version of Snatch Steal:



    DP20-JP037 フォトン・ハンド Photon Hand
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only activate this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) If you control a “Photon” or “Galaxy” monster: You can pay 1000 LP, then target 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls, OR if you control “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon”, any 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that monster.

    My thought: Very good card that can easly be searched. Having a GEPD on board isn't really that hard at all in Photon/Galaxy decks; so easy requirement.
    Solid 3 offs.

    Spoiler Alert!
    (source of the image: AlanMac95 from Deviantart)


    強靭!無敵!最強!Kyoujin! Muteki! Saikyou! (The Toughest! The Invincible! The Unbeatable!)
    Normal Trap Card
    You can only use the (2)nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
    (1): You can target 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster you control; during that turn, that face-up monster is unaffected by the effects of other cards (except this one’s), cannot be destroyed by battle, and if that monster battles a monster, destroy the monster it battles.
    (2): While this card is in your GY, if you Normal or Special Summon a “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”: You can Set this card directly to your side of the field. If this card is Set by this effect, banish this card if it leaves the field.

    My thought: turn Chaos MAX into towers AND can set itself back if SS BEWD (which isn't hard at all). Another good 2-3 offs. Very good trap that can act like a Twin Twisters or any S/T removal lure.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how this Legend Duelist is largely leaning on various quirks from the characters who Decks these cards are made for. First Photon Transformation, now Photon Hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    My thought: turn Chaos MAX into towers AND can set itself back if SS BEWD (which isn't hard at all). Another good 2-3 offs. Very good trap that can act like a Twin Twisters or any S/T removal lure.
    It also makes for a nice go-to discard for The King of D. or Melody of Awakening Dragon.

  3. #3
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I like how this Legend Duelist is largely leaning on various quirks from the characters who Decks these cards are made for. First Photon Transformation, now Photon Hand.



    It also makes for a nice go-to discard for The King of D. or Melody of Awakening Dragon.
    I wonder if this means that we'll be getting a fridge card for Crow then...
    Sanokal

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I wonder if this means that we'll be getting a fridge card for Crow then...
    That's... I dunno. It would be the Spell; not sure how they'd incorporate the fridge.

  5. #5
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    That's... I dunno. It would be the Spell; not sure how they'd incorporate the fridge.
    I'm only being half serious. I'd assume that such a card would be more akin to something else related to the Blackbird or possibly Black-Winged Dragon, though I'm not sure what.
    Sanokal

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I'm only being half serious. I'd assume that such a card would be more akin to something else related to the Blackbird or possibly Black-Winged Dragon, though I'm not sure what.
    To be fair, it referencing something 5D's Crow-related is highly likely.

  7. #7
    We already got that. The Trap shows Crow flying on his D-Wheel.

  8. #8
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    We already got that. The Trap shows Crow flying on his D-Wheel.
    Kite (and arguably Kaiba) got two such cards, I was thus extrapolating.
    Sanokal

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    319
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    The Toughest! The Invincible! The Unbeatable!

    Row! Row! Fight tha pawa!
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Kite (and arguably Kaiba) got two such cards, I was thus extrapolating.
    Apparently, Crow's final card was an Equip Spell that references his name. Somehow. Its color scheme does reference the Blackbird Duel Runner's.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •