User Tag List

Thread: [V Jump] Master Link Main Deck Cards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[V Jump] Master Link Main Deck Cards

Latency and Swap Cleric finally make it to real life. Also brand-new Cyberse support with a lot of text on 'em.

https://ygorganization.com/pleaseuse...erebeggingyou/

Including Latency and Swap Cleric from the animated series!

SD34-JP001 Latency
    Level 1 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 0
    You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) If this card is added from your GY to your hand by an effect: You can Special Summon this card from the hand.
    (2) If this card Special Summoned by its (1) effect is sent to the GY as a Link Material: You can draw 1 card.

SD34-JP002 Swap Cleric
    Level 2 EARTH Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 500
    DEF 1000
    You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) If this card is sent to the GY as a Link Material: You can have the monster that used this card as a Link Material lose 500 ATK, then, draw 1 card.

SD34-JP004 Micro Coder
    Level 1 DARK Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 300
    DEF 0
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) If you would use a Cyberse monster(s) you control as Link Material for the Link Summon of a “Code Talker” monster, you can use this card in your hand as a Link Material.
    (2) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY as a Link Material for a “Code Talker” monster: You can add 1 “Cynet” Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. If this card was sent from the field, you can add 1 Level 4 Cyberse monster instead.

SD34-JP006 Code Radiator
    Level 4 WATER Cyberse Effect Monster
    LV4 1600/800
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) If you would use a Cyberse monster(s) you control as Link Material for the Link Summon of a “Code Talker” monster, you can use this card in your hand as a Link Material.
    (2) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY as a Link Material for a “Code Talker” monster: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster’s ATK becomes 0, also its effects are negated. If this card was sent from the field, you can target 2 face-up monsters instead.

SD34-JP023 Cybnet Optimize / Cynet Optimize
    Spell Continuous
    You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
    (1) During your Main Phase, you can: You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Cyberse monsters, also immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 Cyberse monster.
    (2) If a “Code Talker” monster you control battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

SD34-JP024 Cynet Codec
    Continuous Spell
    You can only activate 1 of this card name’s effect per Chain.
    (1): If a “Code Talker” monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field from the Extra Deck: You can target that monster; add 1 Cyberse monster with the same Attribute from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Cyberse monsters, for the rest of the turn. You cannot add another monster of the same Attribute from your Deck to your hand with the effect of “Cynet Codec” this turn.

SD34-JP032 Cybnet Conflict / Cynet Conflict
    Counter Trap Card
    You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
    (1) When a monster effect, or a Spell/Trap Card is activated while you control a “Code Talker” monster: Negate that activation, and if you do, banish it, and if you do that, until the end of next turn, your opponent cannot activate a card or effect with the same original name as the card banished by this effect.

Source
    EDIT: And from the commercial

https://ygorganization.com/defconspool/

2 New Cards and several confirmed reprints!

SD34-JP022 Spool Code
    Quick-Play Spell Card
    (1) Activate only if your opponent’s moster declares a direct attack while there are 3 or more Cyberse monsters in your GY; negate that attack. Afterwards, Special Summon up to 3 “Spool Tokens” (Cyberse / LIGHT / Level 1 / ATK 0 / DEF 0) in Defense Positions. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.

Source

Defcon Bird
    Level 3 WIND Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 100
    DEF 1700
    YOu can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) Discard another Cyberse from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand.
    (2) Once per turn, if a Cyberse monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can have that monster’s ATK and DEF be doubled (until the end of the Damage Step). Then, if that monster is in Attack Position, you can change it to Defense Position.

One-Time Pass Code
    Back to the Front
    Stack Reviver
    Different Dimension Ground
    Code Talker
    Cyberse Beacon
    Pot of Acquistiveness
    Backup Secretary
    Link Infra-Flier
    Hand Destruction
    Bitrooper
    Typhoon

Source
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 13th June 2018 at 05:53 PM.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow it only took several structure decks to make good Cyberse support!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, can this be the end of Cyberse decks, please?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Wow it only took several structure decks to make good Cyberse support!
    They made good support before, like last Structure. Also, they've only had 2 Structures, and that includes this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    They made good support before, like last Structure. Also, they've only had 2 Structures, and that includes this one.
    They've had 3: This one, Powercode Link, and Cyberse Link. They've also been the Headliners for the last 2 Starter Decks.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    They've been the main focus of 5 decks, including this one.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th June 2018 at 07:01 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cards are good, especially Micro Coder (S/T searcher was very needed), Cynet Codec and Cynet Conflict (OH MY GOD CYBERSE CAN ACTUALLY INTERACT WITH THE OPPONENT NOW).

But I'm more interested in Soul Fusion than... more Cyberses. I don't understand why didn't they revealed something. It's out on July 14th after all.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    They've had 3: This one, Powercode Link, and Cyberse Link. They've also been the Headliners for the last 2 Starter Decks.
    Ah, yes. Your right on the Structures. Focused on Powercode Talker's Structure as that one had so really good Monsters in it. Encode's Structure kinda slipped my mind, even though it had my beloved ROM Cloudia and Recoded Alive.

I did know about the them being the basis of two Starters, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    They've been the main focus of 5 decks, including this one.
    Encode's Structure did slip my mind.

On another note, the two Starter focuses do make sense being Cyberse/Code Talker related, so as to stay contemporary with the current Anime and not become dalliances.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 13th June 2018 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Cards are good, especially Micro Coder (S/T searcher was very needed), Cynet Codec and Cynet Conflict (OH MY GOD CYBERSE CAN ACTUALLY INTERACT WITH THE OPPONENT NOW).

But I'm more interested in Soul Fusion than... more Cyberses. I don't understand why didn't they revealed something. It's out on July 14th after all.
    I'm looking forward to the Cyberse they reveal there, Namely Clock Wyvern, and the Fusion branch.

As for what's up with the late reveal of the Booster Pack, it's the changing way they official start reveal their products. They now all follow the scheme of one-month prior to release, regardless of where in the month they come out, though if they release late enough, they'll still advertise it in that months V-Jump (and the "late enough" thresholds been severely reduced).

It used to be that a most big products would get two V-Jumps of reveals two months out, with few exceptions; products released prior to the V-Jump would be scheduled an "extra" month prior, in a sense, meaning you generally never had V-Jump talk about something that already released before its drop date (usually the 21st), only new things.

That way of doing V-Jumps reveals, which are always the first time and place product contents are revealed, has changed, and now they wait until a month prior to start talking about most of their stuff. It was foreshadowed when they started revealing the Cover Card for main Booster Sets on the first batch rather than then the second, because they were transitioning into this.

With all of that said, I would like to say that we should be getting are usually yu-gi-oh.jp pre-reveals overnight tonight on the morning of the 14th. The morning of the 15th at the latest.