0 Thread(s)

[OCG] Deck Build Pack: Hidden Summoners

https://ygorganization.com/thepowero...nksandrituals/

DBHS-JP008 Enoushin Nephthys / Blazing Phoenix of Nephthys
    Link-3 FIRE Winged Beast Link Effect Monster
    ATK 2400
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2+ monsters, including a Ritual Monster
    (1) This card gains the following effect(s) based on the number of Ritual Monsters used as its Link Material.
    • 1 or more: This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
    • 2 or more: This card gains 1200 ATK, also it cannot be destroyed by card effects.
    • 3: This card gains 1200 ATK, also it cannot be targeted by card effects.
    (2) While this card is in the Extra Monster Zone, your opponent cannot target “Nephthys” monsters in the Main Monster Zone for attacks.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They won't do Cookpals but they will do some guy flipping a pan of bacon and eggs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we can safely say that Hidden Summoners and Shadows in Valhalla are two total different sets now. Looks like we're getting a new FIRE Ritual Archetype, an Archetype based around Yokai of some sort, and some weird Frankenstein creature accompanied by little elemental sprites. All and all, this looks like an interesting set.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish it had 2600 ATK so it would have 5000 max. Also wtf is this? More ritual support? But like... just to be fodder for this thing that still loses to non-targeting non-destruction removal? Come on...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needs context of the rest of the Deck, but I like what I see so far.

I reckon their Rituals will be moderately easy to Summon or re-Summon from the Grave.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    They won't do Cookpals but they will do some guy flipping a pan of bacon and eggs?
    Uh, wut.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    Well, we can safely say that Hidden Summoners and Shadows in Valhalla are two total different sets now. Looks like we're getting a new FIRE Ritual Archetype, an Archetype based around Yokai of some sort, and some weird Frankenstein creature accompanied by little elemental sprites. All and all, this looks like an interesting set.
    Where do you get the Frankenstien and Yokai from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post

Where do you get the Frankenstien and Yokai from?
    The creature on the left of the pack is a Kitsune Magician of some kind. His head is patterned like traditional fox mask, and he's wearing the garb of a Japanese sage. You can also see bits of blue flames, which represent spirits and are associated with Yokai. The creature on the right is a mismatched mechanical assemblage of some sort. Look at its head, and you'll notice, in addition to having mismatched eyes, it also has bolts where its ears would be. It's arms are mechanical, and compared to its head, look much more advanced. From what we can see, it's torso is an stove of some sort, as its producing fire which is cooking the bacon and egg in the frying pan. It's also holding a vacuum cleaner head, which Is probally also attached to its body somewhere. It's also accompanied by four elemental sprites, which seem to have some control over it. Sitting on top of its head you'll see a fir and water sprite, with a wind sprite floating next to them. The legs of a fourth sprite, most likely an earth sprite, can be seen protruding out of the vacuum head.
    Last edited by CardTamer; 14th June 2018 at 05:50 AM.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The creature on the left of the pack is a Kitsune Magician of some kind. His head is patterned like traditional fox mask, and he's wearing the garb of a Japanese sage. You can also see bits of blue flames, which represent spirits and are associated with Yokai. The creature on the right is a mismatched mechanical assemblage of some sort. Look at its head, and you'll notice, in addition to having mismatched eyes, it also has bolts where its ears would be. It's arms are mechanical, and compared to its head, look much more advanced. From what we can see, it's torso is an stove of some sort, as its producing fire which is cooking the bacon and egg in the frying pan. It's also holding a vacuum cleaner head, which Is probally also attached to its body somewhere. It's also accompanied by four elemental sprites, which seem to have some control over it. Sitting on top of its head you'll see a fir and water sprite, with a wind sprite floating next to them. The legs of a fourth sprite, most likely an earth sprite, can be seen protruding out of the vacuum head.
    Woah. I was so focused on the new Nepthys that I didn't even notice anything else.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we can safely say that Hidden Summoners and Shadows in Valhalla are two total different sets now.
    We could have said that when we found out about Valhalla. In fact it was said, just people weren’t capable of accepting they were different.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys suddenly became a Ritual Archetype, and we are also getting some form of Onmyouji archetype (which explains the name of the set) and I think some household objects-themed archetype since the weird gremlin is using a frying pan and a vacuum cleaner.

Onmyoujis are very easy to associate with Ritual Summoning since they actually perform rituals to summon shikigamis, so I'm guessing this could be a Ritual themed Deck Build Pack, but it's hard to imagine the household gremlin over there Ritual Summoning fridges, washing machines and microwaves.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    So, the Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys suddenly became a Ritual Archetype, and we are also getting some form of Onmyouji archetype (which explains the name of the set) and I think some household objects-themed archetype since the weird gremlin is using a frying pan and a vacuum cleaner.

Onmyoujis are very easy to associate with Ritual Summoning since they actually perform rituals to summon shikigamis, so I'm guessing this could be a Ritual themed Deck Build Pack, but it's hard to imagine the household gremlin over there Ritual Summoning fridges, washing machines and microwaves.
    Actually the gremlin is more of a Frankensteinian mix of household appliances, so he's probally the Ritual Monster. The summoners are probally the small elemental sprites riding it.