3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SOFU] Leviona the Primordial Chaos Dragon

The dragon from the previously revealed mat have been fully revealed:

Levionia the Primordial Chaos Dragon
    Level 8 DARK Dragon (Special Summon) Effect Monster
    LV8 3000/0
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing a total of 3 monsters among LIGHT or DARK monsters in your Graveyard.
    You can only use the following effect of a card with this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) When this card is Special Summoned by the above method: You can have it gain one of the following effects according to the monsters that were banished for that Special Summon, but this card cannot attack during this turn;
    • Only LIGHT monsters: Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position.
    • Only DARK monsters: Return a card from your opponent’s hand to the Deck.
    • LIGHT and DARK monsters: Destroy up to 2 cards on the field.

My thought : A Level 8 DARK Dragon that can be splash in LIGHT-heavy, DARK-heavy or Chaos-heavy decks. Two of his effects are non-targeting removal so it's cool. A good card, sadly not searchable by Ahrima and Melody of the Awakening Dragon (or Hieratic Seal of the Celestial Spheres and Summon Sorceress) but it would have been too good I guess.

Also... is that an evolved form of Light and Darkness Dragon ? Because it looks a lot like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post

LV8 3000/0
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing a total of 3 monsters among LIGHT or DARK monsters in your Graveyard.
    You can only use the following effect of a card with this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) When this card is Special Summoned by the above method: You can have it gain one of the following effects according to the monsters that were banished for that Special Summon, but this card cannot attack during this turn;
    • Only LIGHT monsters: Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position.

My thought : A Level 8 DARK Dragon that can be splash in LIGHT-heavy, DARK-heavy or Chaos-heavy decks. Two of his effects are non-targeting removal so it's cool. A good card, sadly not searchable by Ahrima and Melody of the Awakening Dragon (or Hieratic Seal of the Celestial Spheres and Summon Sorceress) but it would have been too good I guess.

Also... is that an evolved form of Light and Darkness Dragon ? Because it looks a lot like it.
    It IS searchable by melody though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post

LV8 3000/0

"Discard 1 card; add up to 2 Dragon monsters with 3000 or more ATK and 2500 or less DEF from your Deck to your hand."

It is searchable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good in Brick-Eyes, I think. Banish 3 is a huge cost, but Shrine and Doesn't Matter Dragon (and the discard from Melody) should help.
    But, seriously: Silver's Cry, Revival of Dragon Lords, Rhapsody... Konami, dragons are not Zombies. Stop making effects that summon them from the GY. There's enough of them by now.
    Last edited by BBDD; 15th June 2018 at 08:20 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, was a bit confused and thought you could use the three effects, it´s the first time i see a card with multiple options to pick only able to use exactly one of them.

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]