Thread: [TCG] Legendary Hero Decks

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TCG] Legendary Hero Decks

https://ygorganization.com/theascens...daesirknights/

The gears of destiny turn, as the gods walk the earth and the knights that never fall rise again.

Release Date: October 5th, 2018

MSRP: $29.99 per set

Get ready to dispense some Dueling justice this holiday season when the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME presents Legendary Hero Decks! This box set comes with 3 unique Decks featuring the kind of monsters you’d want on your side if the fate of the world depended on the outcome of a Duel!

Fulfill Your Destiny!
    Aster Phoenix’s Destiny HERO Deck excels at driving opponents into a corner with effects that inflict damage or pierce through defending monsters. Like Jaden’s Elemental HERO Deck, the Destiny HERO Deck also Summons powerful monsters through Fusion! This Deck also includes 2 new “HERO” Link Monsters you can use in any HERO Deck: A Link-2 monster that retrieves your Fusion Summoning Spell Cards from the Graveyard and a high-ATK Link-3 monster with Link Arrows that all point towards your field, giving you space to summon 3 Fusion Monsters at once!

Return of the Aesir!
    Thor, Loki, and Odin once again descend upon the Dueling world! Boasting some of the highest ATK values among all Synchro Monsters, Team Ragnarok’s ace monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s hold a special place in the hearts of Duelists. Now, a new Link Monster makes it easier to assemble the Synchro Materials needed to Summon an “Aesir” monster, and this Deck’s Extra Deck also comes with more high-powered Level 10 Synchro Monsters, including the legendary Ascension Sky Dragon!

The Phantom Knights Strike Back!
    Phantom Knight Decks focus on Xyz Summoning and using Trap Cards to turn the tides of battle. Almost all of their monsters, Spells, and Traps have additional abilities you can use once they’re in the Graveyard, creating opportunities for huge comebacks! This Deck includes a new Trap Card and a brand new “Phantom Knight” Link Monster that Sets Trap Cards directly from your Deck and can destroy any card on the field when a DARK Xyz Monster is Special Summoned to a zone it points to!

Each Legendary Hero Decks box set contains 150 cards:
    • Three 40-card Decks with 10-card Extra Decks.
    • Each Deck has 5 Ultra Rares and 45 Commons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Link-3 HERO!! ♥ (Obviously the other one is Wonder Driver)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    A Link-3 HERO!! ♥ (Obviously the other one is Wonder Driver)
    Maybe. These things haven't ever been used for imports, have they?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My reaction:

Holy Awesomness! Some great themes for new decks.

(reads description) Everything new is Links?

I can't wait till Vrains era is over.

/End reaction.

Spoiler Alert!
    I think I am going to reduce my commenting on new product news for a while since I keep getting caught in negative reactions more and more lately. I don't want to drown in a broken record.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    My reaction:

Holy Awesomness! Some great themes for new decks.

/End reaction.
    Yeah, it would be nice to get some new, non-Link monsters in sets like this. On the bright side, they seem to be moving toward Links as support for other summoning methods, so they may be realizing they goofed with the New Master Rules. Looking forward to finally getting Ascension Sky Dragon!
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

Then it's all just going to be the next new thing, and the cycle will repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    On the bright side, they seem to be moving toward Links as support for other summoning methods, so they may be realizing they goofed with the New Master Rules.
    Fusion have reappeared even on the show, so hopefully we'll eventually get more of a balance between all the extra deck stuff. And this time they won't make a big deal about it!
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Then it's all just going to be the next new thing, and the cycle will repeat.
    But it would hopefully be a cycle more like Arc-V era that provided a relatively more balanced diversity of cards and themes. Pendulums weren't jammed into every theme like their relevance depended on them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not interested in any of them (even if new Aesir cards are welcomed).
    There are 10 extra deck cards for each archetype, that's a LOT!

I hope there's more than a single new card for each deck. Aesir needs some decent main deck cards to actually be playable. Even if their link is Needlefiber (as some people online is speculating), that still wouldn't be enough for the deck to be viable.
    Last edited by BBDD; 16th June 2018 at 12:20 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though it'll likely just be one completely new card per Deck, like in last year's 3 Decks (Dark Magician, Cyber Dragon, and Odd-Eyes), the Links do seem to be cool and geared toward helping their specific Decks.

It's also been clariied that the Link for the Nordic Deck is an Aseir one, mean it's completely new, too, and not Needlefiber. (Needlefiber would be too easy a giveaway for debuting in the west in such a bugdet means, and the TCG seems to be hesitant to bring it over anyway, if the fact that they haven't done it yet is any indication.)

Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Maybe. These things haven't ever been used for imports, have they?
    Not before, no, but the description of the Link-2 details Wonder Driver, who can recycle your Fusion cards.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Though it'll likely just be one completely new card per Deck, like in last year's 3 Decks (Dark Magician, Cyber Dragon, and Odd-Eyes), the Links do seem to be cool and geared toward helping their specific Decks.

It's also been clariied that the Link for the Nordic Deck is an Aseir one, mean it's completely new, too, and not Needlefiber. (Needlefiber would be too easy a giveaway for debuting in the west in such a bugdet means, and the TCG seems to be hesitant to bring it over anyway, if the fact that they haven't done it yet is any indication.)

Not before, no, but the description of the Link-2 details Wonder Driver, who can recycle your Fusion cards.
    Didn't Apprentice Illusion Magician debut for us in that set?
    Sanokal