User Tag List

Thread: [SOFU] Folgo, Justice Fur Hire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SOFU] Folgo, Justice Fur Hire

https://ygorganization.com/thebestpa...lgosinyourcup/

A new boss monster for everyone’s favorites heroes Fur Hire makes its appearance dashingly.

SOFU-JP047 空牙団の大義 フォルゴ
    Romanization: Kuugadan no Taigi Folgo
    OCG: Folgo, Justice of the Skyfang Brigade
    TCG: Folgo, Justice Fur Hire

Link 3 DARK Beast Effect Monster
    ATK 2400
    Link Arrows: Top Center, Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Link Materials: 3 monsters with different Types
    You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
    Cannot be used as Link Material.
    (1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon from your Deck, in Defense Position, 1 monster “Fur Hire” whose Type is different from the Types of the 3 monsters used as Link Material for this card’s Link Summon.
    (2) If a card(s) your opponent controls is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can draw 1 card, then, if you control 3 or more monsters “Fur Hire” with different names, draw 2 cards.

Source

-----
    And with this, I want to make my own Deck Fur Hire.

I'm glad they got this, as the Special Summon and beautiful Draw effect are just what a Deck that focuses on fielding Monsters from the Hand as their play and win conditions needed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That artwork is gorgeous!
    Good effect too, it addresses the problem the archetype has (managing hand resources). I don't play the deck, but it'll be fun to see it around more often now.
    I also like the "cannot be used as link material", link climbing is the most broken and stupid mechanic Konami has ever created and that clause should be added to more link monsters (for example, Crystron and Summon Sorceress would be fine if it wasn't for that).
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.