Thread: [SOFU] Dinowrestlers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I think what you're saying makes a lot of sense. Wow good analysis
    Thanks.

Some of it I picked up and elaborated on from other's speculation on the Deck switch. I expounded on some of the points, though, and threw a bit of my own in there. In addition to the perfectly timed convenience of an in-show explaination, it makes a lot of sense they switched the Deck because of how meta dominate Gouki's engine has become in real life.

Speaking of Dinowrestlers, Pankratops, another early release/game original, is ultra helpful for the Deck! It cements the Deck as 'surmount the opposition,' one-on-one Deck and is super helpful for its Quick-Effect. I'm using a Trap heavy Dinowrestler Deck on the simulators and am having a real good time with them, especially with Pankratops's existence.

I hope Gore Duels again and soon, so we can get more members. I especially want a Link-2. It'd also be cool if they give them some other love in the form Rituals or non-Link Extra Deck stuff for fun.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 19th July 2018 at 06:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh, I didn't think about how IRL card use (other than forbidden/limited changes) could affect the decks in the show, but you're right, giving Gore a fleshed-out "backup" archetype makes sense, especially if some of the Goukis do end-up getting Forbidden.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Thanks.

Some of it I picked up and elaborated on from other's speculation on the Deck switch. I expounded on some of the points, though, and threw a bit of my own in there. In addition to the perfectly timed convenience of an in-show explaination, it makes a lot of sense they switched the Deck because of how meta dominate Gouki's engine has become in real life.

Speaking of Dinowrestlers, Pankratops, another early release/game original, is ultra helpful for the Deck! It cements the Deck as 'surmount the opposition,' one-on-one Deck and is super helpful for its Quick-Effect. I'm using a Trap heavy Dinowrestler Deck on the simulators and am having a real good time with them, especially with Pankratops's existence.

I hope Gore Duels again and soon, so we can get more members. I especially want a Link-2. It'd also be cool if they give them some other love in the form Rituals or non-Link Extra Deck stuff for fun.
    To be perfectly honest, I feel that Pankratops is useful in vanilla Dinosaurs as well.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I feel that Pankratops is useful in vanilla Dinosaurs as well.
    It is, very likely so. Not as comparable to Goukis as a part of a Warrior-mash engine, which is like why its "permitted", but still very good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.

Dinowrestlers will for sure get a Link-2. Yes the interesting thing to watch is if Dinowrestlers will get non-Links/Rituals in the show. That'll determine where Gore's character is at in terms of importance IMO. Playmaker, Soulburner, and Blue Girl have all been given Fusions to further the progress of their characters in terms of deck strength. The writers have their focus on them. I'm leaning towards Gore joining them but we'll have to see. Interesting to watch for sure
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Dinowrestlers will for sure get a Link-2. Yes the interesting thing to watch is if Dinowrestlers will get non-Links/Rituals in the show. That'll determine where Gore's character is at in terms of importance IMO. Playmaker, Soulburner, and Blue Girl have all been given Fusions to further the progress of their characters in terms of deck strength. The writers have their focus on them. I'm leaning towards Gore joining them but we'll have to see. Interesting to watch for sure
    Agreed on the Link-2 being pretty much inevitable.

They were really going hard on homaging Gore's first Duel when he fought Soulburner, but in his next, I do presume he'll get another non-Link Summoning method for his Dinowrestlers. This, I think, will be especially the case if they end up having him Duel Playmaker again, which seems kind of inevitable in itself.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed on the Link-2 being pretty much inevitable.

They were really going hard on homaging Gore's first Duel when he fought Soulburner, but in his next, I do presume he'll get another non-Link Summoning method for his Dinowrestlers. This, I think, will be especially the case if they end up having him Duel Playmaker again, which seems kind of inevitable in itself.
    Hopefully it's more generic (say, needs Dinosaurs) than T-Wrextle.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Hopefully it's more generic (say, needs Dinosaurs) than T-Wrextle.
    If its a Link-2, it'll depend on what they want from it. All of the Gouki Links require other Goukis, for example. If it's a Fusion, on the other hand, it'll likely be one named Monster, and anything else more generic, as is the trend nowadays.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its a Link-2, it'll depend on what they want from it. All of the Gouki Links require other Goukis, for example. If it's a Fusion, on the other hand, it'll likely be one named Monster, and anything else more generic, as is the trend nowadays.
    Aye. A man can dream.
    Sanokal