User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [TCG] Soul Fusion (And Soul Fusion Special Edition)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TCG] Soul Fusion (And Soul Fusion Special Edition)

So, I heard you like Noble Knights.

Official Tournament Store Launch Date:10/18/2018
    Launch Date:10/19/2018
    Konami Tournament Legal Date:10/19/2018
    Fall’s 100-card booster set, Soul Fusion, returns to the roots of Yu-Gi-Oh! with new Fusion Summoning strategies! Deck themes from the earliest years of Dueling get a new lease on life, and there are more new cards to bolster strategies from recent releases as well. Here’s some of what you can find in Soul Fusion!

• Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon was one of Dueling’s first Fusion Monsters. Lauded for the ease at which you could assemble its Fusion Materials, this classic monster has been reborn for a new era! But that’s not all: an entire new family of Thunder Dragons based on the strong but simple effect of the original one arrives to add a charge to your Duels!
    • Cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS animated series, including Duelists’ first chance to get cards used by Soulburner and his AI partner, Flame. Playmaker’s Cyberse Fusion Monster, Cyberse Clock Dragon also makes its real life debut. This monster’s ATK can easily clear 10,000 if you choose the right Fusion Materials!
    • 12 World Premiere cards continue the tale of the Noble Knights and allow Duelists to return to a realm full of Danger!

You can also find cards for strategies from Dark Saviors, Cybernetic Horizon, Legendary Duelists: White Dragon Abyss, Structure Deck: Powercode Link, and more!
    The Soul Fusion booster set contains 100 cards:
    48 Commons
    20 Rares
    14 Super Rares
    10 Ultra Rares
    8 Secret Rares
    *Card names and content subject to change
    Source

Official Tournament Store Launch Date:12/06/2018
    Launch Date:12/07/2018
    Konami Tournament Legal Date:12/07/2018
    Soul Fusion Special Edition is jam-packed with value! Not only does it include 3 booster packs of Soul Fusion, each box is guaranteed 1 of 2 Super Rare variant cards, as well as 1 of 2 Super Rare preview cards of non-foil cards from the upcoming Winter 2019 booster set!
    Fall’s 100-card booster set, Soul Fusion, returns to the roots of Yu-Gi-Oh! with new Fusion Summoning strategies! Deck themes from the earliest years of Dueling get a new lease on life, and there are more new cards to bolster strategies from recent releases as well. Here’s some of what you can find in Soul Fusion!

• Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon was one of Dueling’s first Fusion Monsters. Lauded for the ease at which you could assemble its Fusion Materials, this classic monster has been reborn for a new era! But that’s not all: an entire new family of Thunder Dragons based on the strong but simple effect of the original one arrives to add a charge to your Duels!
    • Cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS animated series, including Duelists’ first chance to get cards used by Soulburner and his AI partner, Flame. Playmaker’s Cyberse Fusion Monster, Cyberse Clock Dragon also makes its real life debut. This monster’s ATK can easily clear 10,000 if you choose the right Fusion Materials!
    • 12 World Premiere cards continue the tale of the Noble Knights and allow Duelists to return to a realm full of Danger!

You can also find cards for strategies from Dark Saviors, Cybernetic Horizon, Legendary Duelists: White Dragon Abyss, Structure Deck: Powercode Link, and more!
    Each Soul Fusion Special Edition contains: 3 Soul Fusion booster packs, 1 of 2 Super Rare variant cards, and 1 of 2 Super Rare preview cards from the Winter 2019 booster set.
    Keep watch on this product page to find out what preview cards will be included in the Special Edition!
    Source

Source article: https://ygorganization.com/soulfusionofthenobleknights/

Noble Knights for two sets in a row? And this one makes it sound like all 12 cards are Noble Knights(I hope that isn't the case).

Though I do welcome more additions of Arthurian legend.

What references are you guys hoping will show up for these new cards?

I'm hoping we get Camelot as a card.

Also hoping for "Noble Knight Bercilak" into the Ritual monster "Challenger of the Noble Knights - Green Knight" as well as some sort of Fusion monster and we get "Morgan Le Fay" as a counterpart to Merlin that aids in summoning Ritual and Fusion monsters like Merlin does with Synchro and Xyz.

There are so many storied knight yet to come out like Sir Yvain and Sir Kay.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We only know one new TCG exclusive archetype is on its way on CYHO, and now we know that NK will be featured in SOFU. So, I wonder: could it be possible that the new "Cryptid" (or whatever it is, I don't recall if the name was official or just speculated) is half of the World Premiere cards, and the other half will be dedicated to supporting previous TCG exclusive archetypes? For example, Noble Knight in SOFU, U.A. in CYHO, F.A. in the Winter 2019 set and so on. It'd be very appreciated if it was the case.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given that Shadows In Valhalla is giving tcg unreleased Lovecraft Entity imports I hope they support that in World Premiere section more. Lots of public domain Lovecraft stuff and more will be hitting public domain over the next few years.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 30th June 2018 at 11:49 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I'd wait and see what cards are coming in Shadows in Valhalla before asking for more support.
    I'm a great fan of Lovecraft's books and lore, though, so I wouldn't be sad if that happened ahah
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where it says "return to a realm full of Danger!" is that supposed to be a hint at the other WP theme? Why is Danger capitalized...

I noticed there are several Kaiju support reprints in BLRR along with the Noble Knight reprints.

Also, a lot of Darklord support. Are we scheduled for any new Darklord stuff yet?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 30th June 2018 at 12:34 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaiju S/T lineup being reprinted in BLRR is a huge hint at new cards for them... well, I hope so since they're the worst of the TCG exclusive archetypes so far. I mean, they were (and still are) meta defining staples, but as a deck they just don't work. The most you can do with them is a hybrid with Yosen/Shinobird (for the bounce effects), Relinquished/Greydle (equip/steal them) or Gusto (for the Sphreez OTK), but none of them feel like a proper "Kaiju" deck.
    Last edited by BBDD; 30th June 2018 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For TCG themes, I just hope we get more U.A. at some point. Still waiting on those Hockey monsters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if I hate the deck, I'm eager to see Yoda/Oz monster too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Want the Wizard, I do.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    I think the Wizard would be Emperor Palpatine. Or would that be the Gnome King? Yoda would be one of the Good Witches(Dorothy met two in the first book). And on that note, I can say I am still waiting on a Princess Ozma/Princess Leia monster. Now I'm trying to figure out who Lando would be. The Hungry Tiger? No. Wait- Lando has to be Woggle-Bug. Chaming, eccentric, conceited and arrogant. Lando is probably Woggle-Bug.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1st July 2018 at 12:02 AM.