User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DANGER! A Wild Cryptid Appeared!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DANGER! A Wild Cryptid Appeared!

The new tcg world premiere theme has revealed itself through the bush…
    Because these creatures are rare and elusive, our images aren’t that good. But I mean, you ever see a clear picture of big foot???

Danger! Bigfoot!
    Level 8 DARK Beast Effect monster
    3000/0
    You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not “Danger! Bigfoot!”, Special Summon 1 “Danger! Bigfoot!” from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card.
    If this card is discarded: you can target one faceup card your opponent controls; destroy it. You can only use this effect of “Danger! Bigfoot!” once per turn.

Danger! Nessie!
    Level 7 DARK Aqua Effect monster
    1600/2800
    You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not “Danger! Nessie!”, Special Summon 1 “Danger! Nessie!” from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card.
    If this card is discarded: you can add one “Danger!” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Danger! Nessie!”. You can only use this effect of “Danger! Nessie!” once per turn.

Danger!? Jackalope?
    Level 3 DARK Beast Effect monster
    500/2000
    You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not “Danger!? Jackalope?”, Special Summon 1 “Danger!? Jackalope?” from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card.
    If this card is discarded: you can Special Summon one “Danger!” monster from your Deck in Defense Position, except “Danger!? Jackalope?” You can only use this effect of “Danger!? Jackalope?” once per turn.
    Danger! Chupacabra!
    Level 4 DARK Fiend Effect monster
    1500/400
    You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not “Danger! Chupacabra!”, Special Summon 1 “Danger! Chupacabra!” from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card.
    If this card is discarded: you can target one “Danger!” monster in your graveyard; Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of “Danger! Chupacabra!” once per turn.

Realm of Danger!
    Field Spell
    Your opponent cannot target “Danger!” monsters you control with card effects during the turn they are Special Summoned.
    Once per turn: you can target 1 “Danger!” monster you control; while you control that faceup monster and this faceup card, that monster can attack your opponent directly, also your opponent’s monsters cannot target it for attacks, but it does not prevent your opponent from attacking you directly.

Danger! Zone
    Normal Trap

Draw 3 cards, then discard 2 cards, including at least one “Danger!” card, or, if you have no “Danger!” cards in your hand, reveal your entire hand and shuffle it into the Deck. You can only activate one “Danger! Zone” per turn.

Source:
    https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=8757

Source Article: https://ygorganization.com/hiiiiiiig...thedanzerzone/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are fr@ckin' awsome ! But i'm a little bit sad the chupacabra diddend do burn damige, you know.... suck your opponent dry
    Come out, the circuit of dreams and hope ! Arrowheads confirmed ! The summoning conditions are 2 "Trickstar" monsters. I set the 2 of Trickstar Narkiss and Trickstar Candina in the Link Markers ! Circuit combine ! Link Summon !

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dipper Pines can now play Duel Monsters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to play this archetype it seems fun and splashable, but with the six cards consisting of 2 secret rares and 4 ultra rares, I am just going to give up now on these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    I want to play this archetype it seems fun and splashable, but with the six cards consisting of 2 secret rares and 4 ultra rares, I am just going to give up now on these.
    I feel you fam I was super interested up until I noticed they're all high rarity. Not even a little bit budget deck lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I'm surprised their summoning effects aren't hard OPT especially since they mitigate themselves somewhat . The archetype itself benefits from it but other decks are gonna exploit them as an engine.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 3rd July 2018 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullServant View Post
    I feel you fam I was super interested up until I noticed they're all high rarity. Not even a little bit budget deck lol.
    Because these creatures are rare and elusive
    ;P Konami taking it too seriously.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what do you all speculate for SOFU?

Mothman?
    Jersey Devil?
    Yeti?
    Mongolian Death Worm?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want the Thunderbird and the Skyfish (also some Brazilian cryptids that have no hope of ever being added to the archetype).
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m hoping for the Snallygaster.

I really want one for the Hodag and Enfield Monster, but that seems very unlikely.
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.