User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About [CYHO] Noble Knights

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About [CYHO] Noble Knights

Finally, the Noble Knights take up their Arms and return to battle once more! Noble Knight Custennin is an explosive Special Summon granting extra Normal Summons to help you assemble your party. Overlay your Noble Knights to unleash Sacred Noble Knight of King Custennin, a Rank 4 field-sweeper that bounces opposing cards! When it’s destroyed, King Custennin replaces itself with another “Noble Knight” Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, holding the line against your opponent’s forces.
    Custennin of Cornwall was a knight in Arthurian legend, connected as Arthur's cousin and later his successor to the throne more recognizably known as Constantine.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 7th July 2018 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems they went the safe route for the new support. My only concern about them is if Noble Knight Custennin (obviously a Level 4) is going to be restrictive like Brothers and whether or not Sacred Noble Knight of King Custennin bounce effect is non target-able removal compared to the R4NK Artorigus. Besides from that the deck should function fine in Master Rule 4 thanks to Isolde.

I do wish they will get a Ritual Monster and the first ever ritual equip spell.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    It seems they went the safe route for the new support. My only concern about them is if Noble Knight Custennin (obviously a Level 4) is going to be restrictive like Brothers and whether or not Sacred Noble Knight of King Custennin bounce effect is non target-able removal compared to the R4NK Artorigus. Besides from that the deck should function fine in Master Rule 4 thanks to Isolde.

I do wish they will get a Ritual Monster and the first ever ritual equip spell.
    I want the Green Knight to be a ritual monster for this archetype. He was a knight that Morgan enchanted so that he could challenge and test the other knights.

Given the other ritual support and themes in CYHO this would be the set to make it happen.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 3rd July 2018 at 10:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supposedly, Konami will reveal the actual support this weekend. Looking forward to that.

In the meantime, I am hyped for these new cards, and the ones in Soul Fusion, too. I would love a Ritual for the Deck, but I also want a Fusion for them, too. Another Synchro would be cool to have, along with Lady of the Lake getting support that references her.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Supposedly, Konami will reveal the actual support this weekend. Looking forward to that.

In the meantime, I am hyped for these new cards, and the ones in Soul Fusion, too. I would love a Ritual for the Deck, but I also want a Fusion for them, too. Another Synchro would be cool to have, along with Lady of the Lake getting support that references her.
    I'd like to see Morgan le Fay show up as a counterpart to the Merlin card for Ritual and Fusions.

They could have the Green Knight be a ritual monster and the Red Knight as a fusion since many knights in Arthurian legend, especially of the Round Table, have at time taken on the Red Knight identity. Including Percival that slew a Red Knight and took his armor for his own becoming the new Red Knight.

There should be 4 Noble Knight cards in this set altogether.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 5th July 2018 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Karakuri still got zero new support
    Kill me please.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'd like to see Morgan le Fay show up as a counterpart to the Merlin card for Ritual and Fusions.

They could have the Green Knight be a ritual monster and the Red Knight as a fusion since many knights in Arthurian legend, especially of the Round Table, have at time taken on the Red Knight identity. Including Percival that slew a Red Knight and took his armor for his own becoming the new Red Knight.

There should be 4 Noble Knight cards in this set altogether.
    Definitely no fewer than 3. Whether there'll be 4 will depend on if they'll only be 1 Neo-Spacian related card after all, or if they don't print more than the 1 generic WP they like to make (stuff like Magical Something and Tornado Dragon and Super Team Buddy Force Unite!).

On the Knights, that seems like a good idea to do for a Ritual. And Morgan le Fay being the Merlin counterpart for Fusions and Rituals would make for a clever avenue for releasing her and giving her something to do.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Definitely no fewer than 3. Whether there'll be 4 will depend on if they'll only be 1 Neo-Spacian related card after all, or if they don't print more than the 1 generic WP they like to make (stuff like Magical Something and Tornado Dragon and Super Team Buddy Force Unite!).

On the Knights, that seems like a good idea to do for a Ritual. And Morgan le Fay being the Merlin counterpart for Fusions and Rituals would make for a clever avenue for releasing her and giving her something to do.
    There should be 4 Noble Knight cards if there is going to be 12 world premiere cards like the previous set(F.A. Overheat was 91). Contact Gate is 00. The Danger! cards are listed as 82-87. 81 is a mystery but I doubt they are going to separate the Noble Knight cards by having 1 come before the Danger! cards and the rest come after.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    There should be 4 Noble Knight cards if there is going to be 12 world premiere cards like the previous set(F.A. Overheat was 91). Contact Gate is 00. The Danger! cards are listed as 82-87. 81 is a mystery but I doubt they are going to separate the Noble Knight cards by having 1 come before the Danger! cards and the rest come after.
    Ah, I see. The Set numbers dictate that there will be 4 cards, then.

81 is likely gonna be that Field Spell that turns high-Level Monsters into a Draw Engine.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It appears Custennin(Constantine)'s artwork has been revealed.

Last edited by ScionStorm; 7th July 2018 at 08:50 PM.