User Tag List

Thread: [SOFU] Sky Striker Maneuver – Vectored Blast!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SOFU] Sky Striker Maneuver – Vectored Blast!

A new support card for Sky Strikers appears that mills the Deck and eliminates bosses.

SOFU-JP061 閃刀術式-ベクタードブラスト Sentou Jutsushiki – Vectored Blast (Sky Striker Maneuver – Vectored Blast!)
    Normal Spell Card
    (1) If you control no monsters in your Main Monster Zones: Send the top 2 cards of both player’s Decks to the GY, then if you have 3 or more Spells in your GY, you can return all monsters your opponent controls in the Extra Monster Zone back to the Deck.

https://twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/...04451022303237

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aka screw you Knightmares.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I wish Power Ranger- I mean Super Quantum would get more support. They only got a single card after Wing Raiders.

Interesting this is a generic effect that doesn't require actual SkyStriker involvement...hmm.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 7th July 2018 at 11:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the deck actually needed this? I mean, playing in YGOPRO don΄t really see the point of these SkyStriker cards asides from being annoying with stalling.

Well to be fair, did saw they struggle with Big Monsters so... Guess they did needed this since the other card i saw just destroy and needs to target.

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc View Post
    Did the deck actually needed this? I mean, playing in YGOPRO don΄t really see the point of these SkyStriker cards asides from being annoying with stalling.

Well to be fair, did saw they struggle with Big Monsters so... Guess they did needed this since the other card i saw just destroy and needs to target.
    In pure, it helps them setup with 3 Spells in the GY. Vital or maximizing Engage!'s use. Like it was mentioned, it also helps with dealing with Extra Links going 2nd, especially Knightmare Extra Links.