User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CYHO] The New Noble Knights

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Glory and Drystan provides a bit if you play to that field (which it is better to do than rely solely on "Summon King and sit on it"), but they might get more control aspects next Booster. Drystan, Pellinore, and Glory work quite well together, actually.
    Yeah, that's a possibily, but some were expecting more. I'm honestly satisfied with what we got, though (after all, Glory and Isolde are AWESOME and I didn't even expected Konami to care about this archetype at all, let alone giving it new waves of TCG exclusive cards).
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    To be honest, I kinda like the lack of disruption of the deck, it fits very well its theme, they are noble warriors that want to measure strength with other foes without suckerpunchs, so they just sit there with multiple equips like "this is what I got, lets see if you can surpass me".
    And then get suckerpunch'd by a Kaiju :'D
    Lol Jk. I can agree with you, but I don't like when L O R E undermines a deck's capability. I also think that quick disruption would be good to have in any case. If you REALLY like the lore, you can just don't run it, it's not like anyone forces you to run certain cards. For example, I usually don't run kaijus/Ra Sphere in any of my decks because I don't think they are fun (it's just like, "Listen, I don't want to think on how to out your board cleverly, so just take this fatty boi and git gud"), but they're there in case my opponent's really forcing me to use them (Master Peace, Gouki Extra Link, ...).
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    And then get suckerpunch'd by a Kaiju :'D
    Lol Jk. I can agree with you, but I don't like when L O R E undermines a deck's capability. I also think that quick disruption would be good to have in any case. If you REALLY like the lore, you can just don't run it, it's not like anyone forces you to run certain cards. For example, I usually don't run kaijus/Ra Sphere in any of my decks because I don't think they are fun (it's just like, "Listen, I don't want to think on how to out your board cleverly, so just take this fatty boi and git gud"), but they're there in case my opponent's really forcing me to use them (Master Peace, Gouki Extra Link, ...).
    Yeah, a great addition to this deck that would became handy and still go with their lore is a new field or noble arms that allows the user to activate its effect in any player's turn, just like the orphegel's field. This way the deck would gain disruption effects with the xyz monsters and some of the main monsters (like pellinore or medraut into drystan) while keeping the "clear field" gimmick. This would give the deck a huuuge life.

I've been playing NK this morning and i feel that the first turn is a bit of a waste, you can go for the classic xyz with 3 equips or play around with isolde getting some pluses to your field, but in the end the best field that i've done with few cards is isolde + r4nk (usually bagooska) + some handtrap/solemn while getting 3 cards advantage (Borz equip, isolde search and draw from brothers). It should be a good field, but nowadays decks are so busted that they pass over it with such ease... If this equip would exists, ending with king custennin that can proc his eff in the opponent's turn would be so much better.