User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [OCG] Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps we'll get Harpie support this time around but I'm not sure what they should receive since they already have a solid deck core respectively than most legacy archetypes.

I would rather see a more main deck focused theme within them.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 24th July 2018 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Perhaps we'll get Harpie support this time around but I'm not sure what they should receive since they already have a solid deck core respectively than most legacy archetypes.

I've actually got a full 5-card set of Harpie support I made but I have been holding off posting them since I want to roll out a full Legend Duelist Female Version set of 5 characters and I have only just started working on the Zexal theme. But this old card I made is one if the 5 I'm using for Mai's Harpie theme.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://ygorganization.com/legendduelist4rarityspread/

Rarity spread as been confirmed. As far as I can recall, it's the same as Legend Duelist 3. This means expect the same format of 5 characters with 5 new cards and 6 reprints per character.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Konami, if you increase the set size by just 5 cards and reduce the reprints of each theme by exactly 1, you would have enough for a 6th theme again. *heavy winking*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Dear Konami, if you increase the set size by just 5 cards and reduce the reprints of each theme by exactly 1, you would have enough for a 6th theme again. *heavy winking*
    Heck, it was probably hard enough for them to deliberate to the formula they have now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post

If they do something related to Classic, then it'll like be Main Deck oriented, like Kaiba's stuff last time.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Kaiba's was only main deck oriented because he was the Ritual theme for the set.

I'd like to see them go 6-themes again next year and have Legend Duelist 5 be: 2 Ritual, 2 Fusion, 2 Synchro themes and Legend Duelist 6 to follow with 2 Xyz, 2 Pendulum and 2 Link themes.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 27th July 2018 at 01:04 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I think that having less cards is preferable: This way, if you're looking for a specific card (or a specific set of cards) in a pack, you have more chances to pull your desired cards more often.
    Cards coming from these packs are already very expensive, there's no need to increase the set size to reduce the pulls of certain cards even more, making already expensive cards even more expensive.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.