Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[OCG] Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 4

https://ygorganization.com/ocg-dueli...end-duelist-4/

The 4th Legendary Duelists pack has been announced for the OCG, just in time for November.

The latest “Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game” Booster Pack, “Duelist Pack -Legend Duelist 4-” has been confirmed to be going on sale (as of this writing), on November 10th, 2018. This Booster Pack will include new cards that strengthen the Decks of characters in the various “Yu-Gi-Oh!” series. And to make constructing their decks even easier, you can also obtain reprints of cards.

“Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Duel Monsters Duelist Pack -Legend Duelist 4-”
    Release Date: November 10th, 2018
    Price: 143 Yen for 5 cards per Pack
    15 Packs per Box

Source
    -----

For now, I say feel free to speculate. Just keep in mind that they'll likely do this Duelist Pack in the same vein as the Legend Duelist 3. (5 new cards, including 1 Ultra Rare Boss, plus 6 reprints, spread between 5 different characters.)
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 23rd July 2018 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Wanted to point out the likely character spread.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope its All-Female or Villains this time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope BLS or Buster Blader.
    As for the other series, I don't know them well enough to speculate. I would love RDA for 5Ds, I like that deck but it's terrible even with the OCG exclusive Red Rising Dragon.
    And Zexal has a LOT of underdeveloped anime archetypes: Humbral Horror, Battlin' Boxer, Gimmick Puppet, even Gagaga is surprisingly bad considering the protagonist used it for the entire season.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's see...

For DM I can see either of thoses: Dinosaurs, Dark Sanctuary/DEATH/Necro, Harpies, Toons, Zombie Counterparts, Gate Guardian, DARK Fiends with odd stats, Arkana's Dark Magician, Egyptian Gods, Slimes, Guardians, Legendary Dragons of Atlantis & Five-Headed Dragon

For GX: Atticus Rhodes/Nightshroud's Red-Eyes, Darkness, Cyber Angels, Dinosaurs, D-HERO, Chess Archfiends, Arcana Forces, Venom (#WeAre), Sacred Beasts, Yubel, Dark World, Exodia, Vampires, Amazoness & Evil HEROES

For 5D's: Roses, Morphtronics, RDA/Resonators, Ancient Fairy Dragon archetype, Meklords, Malefics, Psychics, Earthbound Immortals, Infernities, Spiders, Incas & Timelords

For Zexal: Numbers, Utopia, Tachyon, Malicevorus, Numeron, Sharks, WATER Winged Beasts, Battlin' Boxer, Gimmick Puppet, Humbral Horror, Hands, Star Seraphs, & Trains.

For Arc-V: Performapals, Phantom Knights, Speedroids, Predaplants, D/D, Superheavy Samurais, Cardians, Raidraptors, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Wind Witches, Lunalights, Ancient Gears, Red, D-HEROes, Cyber Angels, Performages, Cipher, Amazoness & Supreme King.

Here is my bets.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I hope its All-Female or Villains this time.
    Assuming females, the most likely line-up is Mai, Asuka, Aki, Rio and Yuzu. For villains, it's hard to tell since there are so many viable options, but my guess would be Bakura, Yubel, Godwin, Vector and Joeri.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd replace Yubel with Sartorious but basically that is the lineup I see for villains. And for females I'd say they might change out Rio for Anna by virtue of trains popularity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would really like Dinosaurs, both Rex and Hasselberry, since we really need retrains of Two-Headed King Rex and Black/Dark Tyranno, Morphtronics, because they have Tuner Monsters but no in-Archetype Synchros, the closest being "Power Tool Dragon", ether WATER Winged Beasts or Hands, and Lyrilusc or Wind Witch, since for those four we have very little support.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. From the wants here for far, I could see them going with protagonists this time, since they did rivals last time.

If they don't want to touch protagonists, though, then female characters or villains seem like the safest bets of potential over-arching themes they could base the entire pack around. Like @ScionStorm, if they did go female Duelists, then Anna would like get the pick because she used Trains. I'd say even Dextra would be more likely, even if Rio's WATER Winged-Beasts could use the love (they all could, really; especially them Cats we don't have have yet, or those Dogs or that matter...).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, at least we won't be getting any more Cyber Dragon, Blackwing and Galaxy/Photon support this time (I hope so)

Though, we will most likely get a Blackwing Link in "Savage Strike" (since we already got Links for Cyber Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes in the last 2 core sets).

I think we might get some cards for Bonz, since Konami seems to be focusing on Zombies for the time being.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless Bonz is getting some amazing Pumpking theme support I would honestly rather see Hunter Pace get a Synchro monster and his Skull Flame monsters get official archetype support for it. Really feels like a character that should have got a Synchro by now.

I can see:
    Level 2 Tuner that treats itself as Burning Skull Head in hand and GY.
    Level 5 Skull Flame Synchro meant to be summoned with new Tuner and original Burning Skull Head.
    Level 10 Skull Flame meant to be summoned with new Tuner and original Skull Flame.
    --Both Synchros count as "Skull Flame" while banished and in the GY.
    And 2 Spell/Trap cards providing theme support.

The theme could include focus on burn damage "exhaust" from cycling Skull Flame monsters between banishment and the GY with Burning Skulls designed to "grease the flow".
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 24th July 2018 at 05:53 AM.