User Tag List

Thread: [DBHS] Confirmed Mayakashi Synchro Effects

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DBHS] Confirmed Mayakashi Synchro Effects

From the official website’s article today. (That will be done in full in the near future.)

骸の魔妖-餓者髑髏 Mukuro no Mayakashi – Gashadokuro (Corpse Mayakashi – Gashadokuro)
    Level 11 DARK Zombie Synchro Effect Monster
    ATK 3300
    DEF 2600
    Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
    You can only use the (2) and (3) effects of this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) You can only control 1 “Corpse Mayakashi – Gashadokuro”.
    (2) If a Link Monster you control is destroyed by battle or by the effect of your opponent, while this card is in the GY: You can banish 1 other Zombie monster from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card.
    (3) If this card is Special Summoned from the GY, You can activate this effect: During this turn, this face-up card is unaffected by the effects of other cards.

翼の魔妖-天狗 Tsubasa no Mayakashi – Tengu (Winged Mayakashi – Tengu)
    Level 7 WIND Zombie Synchro Effect Monster
    ATK 2600
    DEF 1500
    (1) You can only control 1 “Winged Mayakashi – Tengu”.
    (2) If a Synchro monster you control whose original Level is 9 is destroyed by battle or by the effect of your opponent, while this card is in the GY: You can banish 1 other Zombie monster from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card.
    (3) If this card is Special Summoned from the GY, you can activate this effect: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls.

毒の魔妖-土蜘蛛 Doku no Mayakashi – Tsuchigumo (Poison Mayakashi – Tsuchigumo)
    Level 5 EARTH Zombie Synchro Effect Monster
    ATK 2000
    DEF 1800
    (1) You can only control 1 “Poison Mayakashi – Tsuchigumo”.
    (2) If a Synchro monster you control whose original Level is 7 is destroyed by battle or by the effect of your opponent, while this card is in the GY: You can banish 1 other Zombie monster from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card.
    (3) If this card is Special Summoned from the GY, you can activate this effect: Send the top 3 cards of each player’s Deck to the GY.

轍の魔妖-朧車 Wadachi no Mayakashi – Oboroguruma (Rickshaw Mayakashi – Oboroguruma)
    Level 3 EARTH Zombie Synchro Effect Monster
    ATK 800
    DEF 2100
    (1) You can only control 1 “Rickshaw Mayakashi – Oboroguruma”.
    (2) If a Synchro monster you control whose original Level is 5 is destroyed by battle or by the effect of your opponent, while this card is in the GY: You can banish 1 other Zombie monster from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card.
    (3) If this card is Special Summoned from the GY, you can activate this effect: During this turn, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

Source
    https://ygorganization.com/finallyon...hinokoinsight/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now we know how Mayakashi plays. Normal Summon Hajun to bring Dakki from the deck and use Dakki's not once per turn at all effect to Synchro climb from 3 to 11, then use Dakki and Gashadokuro to Link Summon Yukionna, then if Yukionna is destroyed, the summon climb starts again backwards, but this time with effects. I like how their gameplay fits they Hyakki Yagyou thematics, but I still don't like the gameplay itself.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just love to waste gorgeous art on pitiful effects.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dueled someone using them on the simulators, and they turned out to be a lot more resilient than I thought they were. After that game, I've grown to quite like them, and would like to make a Deck out of them.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope we get Skull Servants with a new Fusion for them in the next Deck Build pack.