User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apex-Magician

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apex-Magician

With the upcoming pendulum master structue deck to TCG, I wanted to create a deck to play in tournaments... Suggestions for main and/or side?

Edit1: Added wavering eyes on side...

Edit2: Changed a bit the deck based on the suggestions of clairedestroyer! and JoJoToast but still need help in finishing the side-deck...
    Last edited by Blitz_2k; 17th October 2015 at 12:07 PM.

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, Apex-Magician? It really warrants a proper name?

To make a meaningful comment, shouldn't you have a couple "Swaying Gaze" at least in side?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apex give me cancer.

What about playing cards that let your opponent enjoy the game ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Apex give me cancer.

What about playing cards that let your opponent enjoy the game ?
    he was also asking for help building clownblade, he is clearly not interested in that

on that note, same answer as clownblade topic. if you are gonna use a cookie cutter deck that everyone else uses, just go and copy it. more or less all the advice you get will point you in that direction anyway...
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would add 3 skullcrobat, take out at least 2 dragonvein and add some Archfiend eccentricks whilst taking out some MST's. IMO i would add 2 Unicorn and throw in a terraforming and add an odd-eyes fusion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoToast View Post
    I would add 3 skullcrobat, take out at least 2 dragonvein and add some Archfiend eccentricks whilst taking out some MST's. IMO i would add 2 Unicorn and throw in a terraforming and add an odd-eyes fusion.
    No Majespecters please.

We don't want more cancers in this deck.

Registered User clairedestroyer!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty rude to dismiss someone asking for help with comments about "cancer" and such, even if you don't like the deck.

I honestly would not use One Day of Peace, you're giving your opponent a card and a turn where they can't die to dismantle whatever you put on the field. I would ditch Papillo for Trapeze, Papillo does very little while Trapeze+Dark Rebellion let you OTK if they have a monster up. Similarly, Trapeze and Diamond King Crab is an OTK against an empty field, and for that you can lose either 101 or one of the Rank 7s, since you probably need less of those in general.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not the deck that I hate (I personnaly loves Magician). But it it those cards who are basically "you can't enjoy this game anymore" that I hate to the core.

I use Magician.dek how it means to be use: with all the Odd-Eyes evolutions (even with Odd-Eyes Dragon). Not with all those cancers that prevent your opponent to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Last edited by Indytotof; 13th October 2015 at 07:36 AM.

Registered User clairedestroyer!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no "way it's meant to be used". All decks that follow the relevant banlist and cardpool are valid decks. You don't like this particular build, so instead of helping you insult someone. Not even provoked.

Anyways, I also don't think Decree is worth it in a TCG deck. If you draw that against anything that's not like, Satellar or Qli you're really gonna be sad. You can move those to the side and move Veilier up (it's good against everything).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vieler is dead vs Qli actually, also decree is good vs BA, though i wouldn't use it, better off siding Denko as decree is a trap and therefore if you go second you would rather draw Denko than decree because of all their Pends hate you would have to set decree and wait a turn or push your luck and run into a Blackhorn/Solemn/BTH. IMO your decks S/Ts aren't looking too good atm. I wouldn't run 3 Apex nor 2 dark holes and definitely not One Day.
    Last edited by JoJoToast; 13th October 2015 at 09:21 AM.