User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Set Spoilers Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V [SHVA] New Ninja Cards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Set Spoilers Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V [SHVA] New Ninja Cards

These are good! They should make a Deck about Armed Ninja’s dad.

More colored ninjas and their transformation techniques have been revealed by the official strategy site.

Ninja Grandmaster Saizo
    LIGHT/Warrior
    Link/Effect
    2000/LINK-2
    BL/BR
    2 “Ninja” monsters
    During your Main Phase: You can Set 1 “Ninjitsu Art” Spell/Trap directly from your Deck. You can only use this effect of “Ninja Grandmaster Saizo” once per turn. While this card points to a monster(s), this card cannot be targeted for an attack, also your opponent cannot target it with card effects.

Yellow Ninja
    WIND/Warrior
    Level 4
    1900/1800
    If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Ninja” monster from your hand in Attack Position or face-down Defense Position, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except “Ninja” monsters. You can only use this effect of “Yellow Ninja” once per turn.

Yellow Dragon Ninja
    WIND/Dinosaur
    Level 8
    3000/1500
    Cannot be Special Summoned, except with the effect of a “Ninja” monster or “Ninjitsu Art” card. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 “Ninja” monster and 1 “Ninjitsu Art” card from your hand and/or face-up field to the GY, then target up to 2 Spells/Traps on the field; destroy them.

Hidden Village of Ninjitsu Arts
    Field Spell Card
    If a “Ninja” monster is Summoned to your field: You can target 1 “Ninja” monster or 1 “Ninjitsu Art” card in your GY; add it to your hand, but you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with that name for the rest of this turn. If a “Ninja” monster(s) or “Ninjitsu Art” card(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect, you can banish 1 “Ninja” monster from your GY instead. You can only use each effect of “Hidden Village of Ninjitsu Arts” once per turn.

Ninjitsu Art of Mirage-Transformation
    Continuous Trap Card
    Tribute 1 “Ninja” monster, then target 1 monster in your opponent’s GY; Special Summon it to your field. It is also treated as a “Ninja” monster while this card is face-up on the field. When this card leaves the field, send that monster to the GY. You can only activate 1 “Ninjitsu Art of Mirage-Transformation” per turn.

By these mock-up images, we can infer they are all Secret Rare cards, except for Yellow Ninja.
    https://ygorganization.com/shva-new-ninja-cards/

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, what does this have to do with Arc-V?

No cards from Magnum... not even the equip card that only equips to "Ninja Grandmaster" monsters. Well, who knows what else we might get.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 4th August 2018 at 03:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Wait, what does this have to do with Arc-V?
    That was a mistake made by me perhaps when copying/pasting text. I didn't realize until you spoke of it. My apologies for any confusion. Although for the latter of the situation Tsusikage was a Ninja/Ninjitsu user in ARC-V which was relative to the tag I mistakenly copied.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad! Yellow and field spell have unnecessary restrictions, the dinosaur is kinda bad and the trap seems a bit random (i don't think I'll play it), but aside from that, I like them.
    Hope there won't be any short printed cards among them...
    Last edited by BBDD; 4th August 2018 at 04:51 AM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, is so hard to give us a good ninja boss monster? Yellow dragon is the best out of the ninja dragons (maybe tied with the original white dragon) but still, ninjas doesn't have that facility to get pluses, so a 2 for 2 is not very good for them. But well, again, it have the best eff so maybe is worth to run 1 (Also, they should have added "or pendulum summoned" so atleast you can pendulum summon him with the ninja pendulums...)

The link is good, but isolde is still better IMO (enables combo with the pendulum ninjas), but well, its a solid card, free pluses and protection.

Yellow ninja is cool, but that restriction is a bit unnecessary. Also a shame that it doesn't proc when special summoned, so you cant do shennanigams with duplication.

Hidden village is ok too, but again another stupid restriction, but well, free recovery is neat, also a bit of protection is cool too.

Mirage transformation... is kinda weird. I don't see how would you play it other than to steal a key monster from your opp gy. Well, it brings the monster without any kind of negation or position, so is like a call of the haunted for enemy's gy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yellow Ninja comboes with Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo for the later's second effect to search 1 Ninja. That gets you a +1, 2 beatsticks to attack with and, in Main Phase 2, replace with Saizo and the Ninjitsu Art it sets. Simple but cool. And if the Hidden Village was on the field, you get to recover Hanzo or Yellow.

Yellow Ninja also summons the Dragon Ninjas (except White Dragon Ninja) when they are in the hand.

Now, we are only missing the Insect-type "Dragon Ninja". Since this time they have introduced a new $color Ninja to match the $color Dragon Ninja, I guess we will eventually get a Green Ninja and Green Dragon Ninja. (If they do, I hope the Green Ninja is a masked version of Lady Ninja Yae.) Or, maybe they make a Golden Dragon Ninja counterpart to Upstart Golden Ninja...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, the cost and effect of "Ninjitsu Art of Mirage-Transformation" is exactly like Edo Tensei from Naruto. And those snakes in the artwork...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The field spell, yellow ninja, and Saizo are excellent. As people stated yellow could do without the restrictions, but its cool. The trap is, okay at best, its basically a searchable COTH for opponents GY, wow, whoopdie doo. I mean you can do some shenaningans, but, its shenanigans. Yellow Dragon Ninja is nothing short of unnacceptable in todays yugioh. After black dragon ninja i thought they couldnt top that, boy was i wrong. First off, the cost is too high, takes up too many resources, and Targets and destroys. Thats so damn lame!!!! Ninjas are not this crazy deck that plus 5 every turn like they can afford to drop 2 cards just to do a twin twister effect. Its lack luster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    Yellow Ninja also summons the Dragon Ninjas (except White Dragon Ninja) when they are in the hand.
    Nope he doesnt, he summons a lvl4 or lower ninja. The thing that suck hard for yellow is that if you use him, you cant get basically a decent field to survive any decks nowadays, as you can't go into isolde which can search you the pendulums and you loose the chance to summon bagooska or dweller which are the only 2 monster that can make you survive a turn, nor go crazy and bring 5 material rhongomyniad. Sure, you can go with saizo plus a ninjitsu, but lets be fair, that field is not gonna get you anywhere.

The support is decent, dont get me wrong, but ninjas would need a lot more to get some "competitive" presence. Even as a rogue deck they are somewhat lackluster

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    Nope he doesnt, he summons a lvl4 or lower ninja.
    Oh, that's right, thanks for the correction. Too bad, drawn Dragon Ninjas are dead cards.