User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Link Vrains Pack 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Link Vrains Pack 2

Isn’t it amazing how TCG doesn’t even have all the cards from the first one yet?

-The new booster pack “Link Vrains Pack 2” will go on sale November 23, 2018
    -Like the first one, this Set will contain Link Monsters for 20 popular themes, as well as reprints for those themes
    -Each pack contains 4 cards, and each box contains 15 packs

Source: https://yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&&id=352
    I didn't know what to expect first time around for this booster and was still adjusting to Master Rule 4 but now I'm eager.

Also, I hope they give more link marker variety then the previous.

What are some of your predictions?

Here are mine, some make sense and others are a stretch

D/D/D
    Fire Fists
    Harpies
    Gimmick Puppets
    Heroics
    X-Sabers
    Hazy Flames
    Abyss Actors
    Yosenju
    Artifacts

Also, I hope they give more link marker variety then the previous.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 6th August 2018 at 06:15 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully the "no anime archetypes" restiriction will no longer apply here.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Tindangle
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who cares? We're not gonna see them 'til 2030 because of Konami's shitty set planning.

Anyway, I hope for all the archetypes that i wanted in the first set that didn't receive a link. Gishki (generic ritual support), Gusto (generig SYNCHRO support, not link climbing like the last time), Laval/Vulcanic (Pyro), Vylon (Union). Anime-side, DDD (could be fiend or multi-extra support), Fluffal (fusion), Red-Eyes (dragon), BLS (something to tie BLS, small knights, Gaia and Kuriboh together) Buster Blader (at this point, a "this card is treated as Buster Blader while on the field or GY" and nothing else would be better than what we currently have).
    But it's Konami, so it will probably be 20 Blackwings. Because who knows how many we still need, am I right?
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Gimmick puppet, one of my favs archetypes they deserve it!
    But also hoping for Karakuri and Scrap.
    Kill me please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost every Arc-V anime archetype would like to get a link as most of them abuses extradeck.

Also, I think that maybe we get a ghostrick link. ghostrick have been getting some random support now and then and is a somewhat popular deck, and they really need a link that allows them to play more quickly .

In personal desires, a morphtronic link, if they do they literally gave support to all my all-time favourite decks in less than a year (Madolche, noble knight, ninja, gravekeepers)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    Also, I think that maybe we get a ghostrick link. ghostrick have been getting some random support now and then and is a somewhat popular deck, and they really need a link that allows them to play more quickly)
    IMHO decks whose main gimmick clashes with the link mechanic shouldn't receive a link monster. They did it with Subterrors and F.A. and it was a complete failure.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    IMHO decks whose main gimmick clashes with the link mechanic shouldn't receive a link monster. They did it with Subterrors and F.A. and it was a complete failure.
    But ghostrick's gimmick would actually work well with links, as their XYZ already didn't change to facedown and were "planned" to have a face-up monster. The link would be unable to get face down with the continuous trap, but in the other hand he would be innmune to ghostrick museum so he would be able to attack without draws.

It should work together with allucard, so maybe "Your other ghostrick cards and face-down monster you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's cards effect. Once per turn, you can special summon 1 ghostrick monster from your hand or gy to one zone this card points to, face down. Once per turn, if a ghostrick monster is flipped face down, you can draw 1 card"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its pretty likely they will finally complete the Zefra Set of Link monsters. We got Metaltron, Ulti Kimunfalco, and Construct. I expect to see Satellarknight Link, Nekroz Link, Yang Zing Link coming in this pack. Maybe then I can finally Extra Link all the archetypes in Zefra together, which makes a lot of sense considering they are all linked story wise.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ABC, Zoodiac, Deskbots, BLS, Twilightsworn, more zombie synchro stuff :P .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give Legacy decks (Red-Eyes, BLS, Buster Blader/Destruction Sword, Blue-Eyes & Dark Magician) a link and i'll be happy.