User Tag List

Thread: New August V-Jump card information

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New August V-Jump card information

With the Forum's citificate in order, here is a thread portaining to his month's new cards featured in V-Jump. Alas, only 5, as the new advertising rules means no info for Savage Strike this month.

https://ygorganization.com/thebeckoning/

Beckoned Skull Archfiend and SPECIAL PACK 20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION Vol.3

Debuting in the [SPECIAL PACK 20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION Vol.3] is a new Synchro rendition of our favorite Archfiend!

Available on September 8th, 2018, his new 10-card set comes in a 1000 Yen pack, 2 cards per pack, for a limited time! The featured new card this time is…

Beckoned Skull Archfiend
    DARK LV6 Fiend/Synchro/Effect
    ATK/2500 DEF/1200
    1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
    Your opponent cannot target “Summoned Skull” you control with card effects.
    If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field because of your opponent’s card: You can Special Summon 1 “Summoned Skull” from your hand, Deck, or GY.
    This card’s name becomes “Summoned Skull” while on the field, but it is still treated as an “Archfiend” card.

Source – Official Japanese Yugioh! News Website
    The following could theoretically hint at Savage Strike contents, just as Thunder Dragon reprint in the previous volume hinted at Thunder Dragon support in Soul Fusion.

https://ygorganization.com/techgenusglowsup/

[SP03] Special Pack 20th Anniversary Volume 3

Basically, it’s all Synchro Good Stuff. Please Play Synchros Now.

SP03-JP001 Beckoned Skull Archfiend
    SP03-JP002 Glow-Up Bulb
    SP03-JP003 T.G. Striker
    SP03-JP004 Jet Synchron
    SP03-JP005 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
    SP03-JP006 Hi-Speedroid Chanbara
    SP03-JP007 Emergency Teleport
    SP03-JP008 Dragon Ravine
    SP03-JP009 Trickstar Light Stage
    SP03-JP010 Urgent Tuning

Source
    https://ygorganization.com/saviorandthevendreadettes/

[EP18] Advendread Savior and the Vendread Rituals

The Link Monster form of everyone’s undead hero is revealed!

EP18-JP001 Advendead Savior (Advendread Savior)
    Link 2 DARK Zombie Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1600
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2 Zombie monsters
    You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
    (1) This card is treated as “Revendread Slayer” while it is on the field.
    (2) You can target 1 “Vendread” card in your GY; add that card to your hand.
    (3) When this card battles an opponent’s monster, during damage calculation: You can send 1 Zombie monster from your Deck to the GY; that opponent’s monster loses ATK equal to the Level of the sent monster x 200 until the end of this turn.
    For brevity's sake, I just posted the effect of Avendread Savior, as that's the only one new to the TCG-side.

https://ygorganization.com/littlebab...omesbigzombie/

[SR07] Tatsunecro and Friends

It’s time for everyone’s favorite Zombies.

SR07-JP000
    Tatsunecro
    Level 3 DARK Zombie Tuner Effect Monster
    ATK 500
    DEF 1700
    If you would use this Normal Summoned/Set monster as material for a Synchro Summon, 1 monster in your hand can be used as 1 of the other Synchro Materials, but if one is, it and the other Synchro Materials are banished instead of being sent to the GY.
    (1) You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Zombie monsters.

SR07-JP034
    Return of Undead / Return of Zombie
    Normal Trap
    You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
    (1) Banish 1 Zombie monster on the field, then choose 1 Zombie monster in the banished monster’s controller’s GY, and if you do, Special Summon it in Defense Position to its owner’s field.
    (2) If this card is in your GY: You can shuffle 1 of your banished Zombie monsters into the Deck, and if you do, Set this card, but banish it when it leaves the field.

SR07-JP041
    Red-Eyes Undead Necro Dragon / Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon
    Level 7 DARK Zombie Synchro Effect Monster
    ATK 2400
    DEF 2000
    Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
    You can use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
    (1) Gains 100 ATK/DEF for each Zombie monster on the field and in the GYs.
    (2) When another Zombie monster is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from either player’s GY.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Bakura Necro is strong in the zombie banish support in the SDR. Too bad we still don't have much of Bakura's actual Necro deck after all these years.

Why is Tatsunecro number 000? How many new cards are in this deck?

All of the Special Pack monsters are from anime decks. The new expanded themes for the last 2 main sets were game original themes so doesn't seem to spoil much more than the obvious fact Savage Strike will be Synchro semi-focused.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 14th August 2018 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Ether the Heavenly Monarch, Arkbrave Dragon, Ancient Gear Gadget, Souleating Oviraptor, Eva and Lilith were also number 000. Nothing new. We should also expect 6 new cards, meaning that all of them have already been revealed and the rest are reprints.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Ether the Heavenly Monarch, Arkbrave Dragon, Ancient Gear Gadget, Souleating Oviraptor, Eva and Lilith were also number 000. Nothing new. We should also expect 6 new cards, meaning that all of them have already been revealed and the rest are reprints.
    I haven't been paying much attention to the SDR set numbers. I'm not sure about only 6 cards this time though. We've never had an Extra Deck card in an SDR before.

This year, OCG got Ritual, Xyz and Synchro zombies. I'm still waiting on Fusion Zombie theme. Maybe give Skull Servants a contact fusion?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 14th August 2018 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been paying much attention to the SDR set numbers. I'm not sure about only 6 cards this time though. We've never had an Extra Deck card in an SDR before.

This year, OCG got Ritual, Xyz and Synchro zombies. I'm still waiting on Fusion Zombie theme. Maybe give Skull Servants a contact fusion?
    Yeah, didn't consider that. Let's wait and see, then.

They could also make Dragonecro support!
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I am tempted to make a Summoned Skull deck. It will take some work, but it can be intereting to try and make. Now I am hoping the the XYZ Summond Skull would be the finisher the deck needs.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all the Zombie Necro Banish support in this SDR I would be a little bit disappointed if this card was not reprinted in it. Given, it's apparently NEVER been reprinted in the OCG since it was originally released TWELVE years ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Bakura Necro is strong in the zombie banish support in the SDR. Too bad we still don't have much of Bakura's actual Necro deck after all these years.

All of the Special Pack monsters are from anime decks. The new expanded themes for the last 2 main sets were game original themes so doesn't seem to spoil much more than the obvious fact Savage Strike will be Synchro semi-focused.
    6, as is the norm for Structure Deck Rs. This is the first one with an Extra Deck card, though. Structure Deck Rs always have a card "000", too, so that's nothing new.

Glow-up Bulb, while used once by an Anime character, is nondescript enough that it could be spun-off into its own thing, for example. Also, these things, like the OCG Tournamnent Packs, have foreshadowed things before, and even though Anime cards have never gotten the overhaul before doesn't mean it won't this time, especially with something as, again, nondescript as Glow-up Bulb.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 15th August 2018 at 10:05 AM.