User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Structure Deck: Soulburner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, my hope is that this Deck focuses on the Ritual aspect of Salamangreats, as we've never had a Ritual Structure Deck.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    https://ygorganization.com/lotsofshinysoulburnercards/

Rarity spread. The deck has one less Ultra and one less Parallel than the previous instalment. The Enhancement Pack however more than makes up for that. Unless those 2 Ultras are just reprints of the SOFU cards, I'm a little more hopeful on what it gives us now.
    Added it to the opening post, since the rairty spread can give more grounds for sound speculation!

Also, good to know there's a better chance for new stuff in the Power-up Pack.

Does the rarity spread of the Structure imply anywhere from 9 to 10 cards (depending on if they reprint Heatleo as an Ultra)? How exactly would it be best to look at the spread, as far as potential amount of new cards goes?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    Personally, my hope is that this Deck focuses on the Ritual aspect of Salamangreats, as we've never had a Ritual Structure Deck.
    It does have at least one Extra Deck monster in the Main Structure. Reprinting Emerald Eagle and the Ritual Spell is likely.

Whether they focus on that side specifically? Technically too soon to say. The Spell is generic enough that they give a new Ritual. But we can't say that's a guarantee at present.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 31st August 2018 at 06:04 AM.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    How exactly would it be best to look at the spread, as far as potential amount of new cards goes?
    Generally, the new cards take all the non-Common spots, with the occasional Common thrown in.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the Deck is going to concern itself too heavily with Rituals. Soulburner has already Summoned a Fusion monster with an in-archetype fusion spell. This deck is either going to be Link focused or release Soulburner's inevitable Synchro after Yusaku summons a single Synchro amongst his 9,000 Link monsters in time for Savage Strike and following Savage Strike most likely releasing Soulburner's fusion.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 30th August 2018 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I also think the biggest focus should be on Reincarnation Link Summon. Maybe with some Link Monsters that can take the names from his Ritual, Fusion or future Synchros.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Generally, the new cards take all the non-Common spots, with the occasional Common thrown in.
    Wonderful! That means we'll likely to have up to 15 new cards in this product, then!

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I don't think the Deck is going to concern itself too heavily with Rituals. Soulburner has already Summoned a Fusion monster with an in-archetype fusion spell. This deck is either going to be Link focused or release Soulburner's inevitable Synchro after Yusaku summons a single Synchro amongst his 9,000 Link monsters in time for Savage Strike and following Savage Strike most likely releasing Soulburner's fusion.
    If the pattern is as surmised and Playmaker Summons a Cyberse Synchro in time for Savage Strike, then I can see this Struture Deck being the place with Soulburner's Salamangreat Synchro would be placed.

Otherwise, I think them using this to flesh out his Link Summoning repertoire, including Reincarnation Link Summoning toolbox, makes the most sense. They might still reprint his Ritual and Ritual Spell, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Yeah, I also think the biggest focus should be on Reincarnation Link Summon. Maybe with some Link Monsters that can take the names from his Ritual, Fusion or future Synchros.
    Fleshing the Link-side of his Deck out also makes sense to me.

Being able to copy other Salamagreat names, even the Ritual, would be cool. If it could copy the Ritual's name, I wonder how it work to be able to use it as Tribute for that Rituals Summon if it were a Link Monster?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm personally fine with this being a thing; I was just recognizing the oft-felt frustration in the general fandom.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I'm personally fine with this being a thing; I was just recognizing the oft-felt frustration in the general fandom.
    Offed felt? Have you been watching Happy Time Murders trailers? ;P

It's late, I'm tired. Forgive me.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Wonderful! That means we'll likely to have up to 15 new cards in this product, then!
    Seeing as a Structure Deck hasn’t used the expansion pack method before now, and this one seems to focus on the Extra Deck, I wouldn’t count those cards in on that trend just yet.