User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SAST] Neospace Connector

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this is a big boost to Neos. Now all we need is a Spell that lets you send 1 "Neo-Spacian" or "Elemental HERO Neos" from your Hand or Deck to the Graveyard to activate its effect and we'd be golden!
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This card had to be sent by Divine Neos himself to be the reincarnate for the archetype.

Combined with the above card, you have access to any of the Elemental HERO Neos + one Neo-Spacian fusions or you can Rank 7 easily.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 25th September 2018 at 09:40 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good one, I totally forgot abouy Hero Mask, which is 3 extra Foolish Burials.

But, as expected, there was more support coming which would deliver the GY dump of fusion materials that Neos Deck needed. "Neos Fusion" is everything I could ever ask for, and even more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    This card had to be sent by Divine Neos himself to be the reincarnate for the archetype.

Combined with the above card, you have access to any of the Elemental HERO Neos + one Neo-Spacian fusions or you can Rank 7 easily.
    I was wondering how I'd be able to use Marine Neos, but I forgot about Fusion Tag. That does the trick!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    Yes, that is what I mean. Somehow I've contradicted myself after editing that post. :S

To clarify: using NSConnector to summon Isolde to set up a second NSConnector still uses a Normal Summon and delays the Contact Fusion for one turn.
    A week-late response, but with Neos Fusion now in existence, that's not as much an issue.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    A week-late response, but with Neos Fusion now in existence, that's not as much an issue.
    Yes, I've mentioned it 3 replies above this. It's the missing piece that was missing for this reverse toolbox support.