21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark Neostorm

The Eighth (and presumably the Xyz) set of Series 10 is revealed
    DARK NEOSTORM
    -Releases January 12, 2019
    -Will contain new cards from VRAINS anime, as well as a powerful new theme
    -The number 1 and 2 results of the currently running sleeve reprinting poll will also get released on the same day
    Source: https://yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&&id=391

Article Source:https://ygorganization.com/itsactual...ragnarokcards/

Sees article image:

Okay, okay. I need to lower my expectations back down. Is it too late to play it off cool?
    Maybe we'll just get Dark NEXSpacian/NEXNeos?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 25th September 2018 at 05:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

Sees article image:

Okay, okay. I need to lower my expectations back down. Is it too late to play it off cool?
    Maybe we'll just get Dark NEXSpacian/NEXNeos?
    It wouldn't be too surprising because the set's name correlates with the archetype well. Although another GX sub archetype may makes it debut, the "Darkness". I do feel this set will share a similarity to the Destiny Soldiers booster, where it featured Legacy (D-HEROes), Current Anime (Abyss Actors Arc-V at the time), and Game Original (Darklords) support that were Dark attributed. Now it comes down to what vrains archetype we get. I'm suspecting it might be a Knights of Hanoi deck , and probably the Virus deck debut.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a main series set not a Deck Build pack. Anime cards like the Darkness series is not going to be featured.

Also, Darklords are actually a manga archetype, not a game original theme. Sure there was two Darklords before that but they were unrelated and not a theme though shared similar concept like Amazoness Archer before the actual Amazoness archetype was introduced.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 25th September 2018 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    This is a main series set not a Deck Build pack. Anime cards like the Darkness series is not going to be featured.

Akso, Darklords are actually a manga archetype, not a game original theme. Sure there was two Darklords before that but they were unrelated and not a theme though shared similar concept like Amazoness Archer before the actual Amazoness archetype was introduced.
    Oh damn, overlooked the main series part. Appreciate the additional knowledge.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Oh damn, overlooked the main series part. Appreciate the additional knowledge.
    Yep, the lovely headmistress of Slifer Red is responsible for introducing the Darklord archetype in a memorable Angel vs. Angel duel, though she ultimately lost to Reggie's The Splendid Venus.

Anyway, I would wish to see a NEXSpacian/NEXNeos set in SAST, maybe Scarab or Mole since the tcg triple contact was for Mole and Panther along with a new NEX that revives from the GY. Then the anniversary box reprints Glowmoss, Twinklemoss and original NEX along with a new Twinkle Neos fusion. And then this set introduces NEX fusions for panther and Dark Neos leaving just 2 NEXSpacians and NEXNeos left. But that is just a wish. Either way, I think SAST will have 3-5 fusions.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 25th September 2018 at 07:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there be a new form of Data Storm in VRAINS?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Or Brave MAX gave up on baboons after loosing twice and uses a Neos deck now. And that's how we got Brave Neos.

I'm joking, but VRAINS has been joking a lot with old-time staples, so who knows...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Next episode, Playmaker will use Neo Storm Access.

So I win.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this will be the Xyz set. Hoping for either Digital Bugs, Paleozoics or Super Quantum Rangers. Actually they could do Digital Bugs and Paleozoic in the same set. Digital Bugs focus needing more main deck monsters while Paleozoic don't use main deck monsters at all.

Also, I hope, since there are only 4 sets left in the 10th series after this, that they rotate around back to Ritual themes for the 9th set of series 10. I'd hold off on pushing pendulums again until after Vrains format. Speaking of Rituals, Impcantation got a DARK Ritual in SAST. Maybe they will get a LIGHT Ritual in this set. I kind of like that though they are general Ritual support, they are also their own Ritual theme.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 12th October 2018 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since they randomly included all those Neos cards in the "Synchro Set", I expect Konami to include Stardust support in the Xyz Set.