User Tag List

Thread: [DP21] Blitzkrieg Bombardment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DP21] Blitzkrieg Bombardment

Who’s ready for the last card of this wild train ride?

DP21-JP038 掃射特攻 Sousha Tokkou (Blitzkrieg Bombardment)
    Continuous Trap Card
    (1) Once per turn: You can detach any number of materials from Machine Xyz monsters you control, then target that many cards on the field; destroy them.
    (2) If a Machine Xyz monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect while this card is in your GY: you can banish this card and 1 Machine Xyz monster in your GY; inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Rank of the banished monster x 200.

Note: This card’s name is probably a play on the words 操車特急 (Sousha Tokkyuu), i.e. 操車 Operating a Train and 特急 High Speed Express. More Train Jokes.

Source
    https://ygorganization.com/lasttrain...butwithdubstep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds allright. but wish that second effect was "Equal to the Rank/LEVEL of the Banished Monster" but thatīs a minor complain since Rank 10 Monsters for Trains arenīt exactly relevant at all in the graveyard.

But i have a question on the second effect, if the effect is negated or/and the card destroyed; Can i still activate a second copy of it and use the First Effect?

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That first effect seems rather exploitable for such a generic requirement as simply "Machine Xyz".
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 25th October 2018 at 03:31 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc View Post
    Sounds allright. but wish that second effect was "Equal to the Rank/LEVEL of the Banished Monster" but thatīs a minor complain since Rank 10 Monsters for Trains arenīt exactly relevant at all in the graveyard.

But i have a question on the second effect, if the effect is negated or/and the card destroyed; Can i still activate a second copy of it and use the First Effect?
    I would say yes, since the card has no hard once-per-turns on either of its effects.