Thread: (OCG) Link VRAINS Pack 2 - 2 More Themes Revealed

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(OCG) Link VRAINS Pack 2 - 2 More Themes Revealed

https://ygorganization.com/birdsonatrain/

"Harpies" and Trains are getting support in LVP2.

Side Note: Fairly obvious LD4 cross-promotion.
    Other Side Note: "Harpies" are the 5th Promo Poll theme to get support here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    https://ygorganization.com/birdsonatrain/

"Harpies" and Trains are getting support in LVP2.

Side Note: Fairly obvious LD4 cross-promotion.
    Other Side Note: "Harpies" are the 5th Promo Poll theme to get support here.
    The crosspromotion isn't surpring, though I wish/hope for some Links for the older Legend Duelists that didn't get the chance in a Main Set. I'd also love a Link for Abyss Actors, but I know they'd need a Pendulum Link one or else it'd conflict too much with their new stuff, namely Mello Madonna the set-up Scale.

What were the Poll themes, again? Maybe they'd get another HERO Link, which would be cool. I'd like either a Link-1 or a 2nd Link-2 for those moments when Wonder Driver isn't ready for the stage. I've been liking Dread Decimator a lot in my Destiny HERO mish-mash Deck, as his ATK boost is very relevant in HEROes and he combos with Dystopia nicely, so I'm content with him being the Link-3 to end on. A second option for a Link-2, or a very Link-climbing friendly Link-1 would be extra appreciated.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    What were the Poll themes, again?
    Black Luster Soldier
    Harpie Lady
    HERO
    Agent
    Dragunity
    Fire Fist
    D/D
    Speedroid
    PSY-Frame
    Magical Musket

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Black Luster Soldier
    Harpie Lady
    HERO
    Agent
    Dragunity
    Fire Fist
    D/D
    Speedroid
    PSY-Frame
    Magical Musket
    Thanks!

And woah, that's friggin half the list! That makes it more likely that most if not all of the other half will have Link representatives here. I actually hope so, since all remaining 5 are themes I'd want Links for. I've already mentioned HEROes, but Fire Fists, Magical Musket (who haven't gotten any cross-promotion after their initial release, same as The Weather, and who never got any Links, unlike the Fur Hire's awesome one), and of course Speedroids. I'd even like a PSY-Frame one, though it'd be kinda interesting to see how they'd make it fit into the confines of the Deck.

A bit of a tangent back to that poll, but do you know/remember at what point the result would come in and be revealed, as to which type of Speedroid card won?