User Tag List

Thread: [DANE] The First World Legacy Cards

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DANE] The First World Legacy Cards

The curtain on the final battle of the World Legacy story line rises!

DANE-JP017 Astroymare Idriese / Astro Knightmare Idlee
    Level 9 DARK Fairy Effect Monster
    ATK 2100
    DEF 2100
    You can only use this card names (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) If the total Link Rating of Link Monsters on the field is 8 or more (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
    (2) If this card is Special Summoned and your opponent controls more Link Monsters than you do: You can send all Link Monsters on the field to the GY.
    (3) Level 9 monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

DANE-JP018 Seiibutsu no Shugoryuu Melodark / World Legacy Guardragon Melodark
    Level 9 WIND Dragon Effect Monster
    ATK 2600
    DEF 3000
    You can only use this card names (1) and (3) effects once per turn each.
    (1) You can banish 2 Normal Monsters from your hand and/or GY; Special Summon this card from your hand.
    (2) Monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK/DEF for each Dragon monster you control.
    (3) If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 Level 9 monster with a different original Attribute and Type from this cards from your GY to your hand.

DANE-JP019 Deus X-Krawler
    Level 9 EARTH Insect Flip Effect Monster
    ATK 2000
    DEF 3000
    You can only use this card names (3) effect once per turn.
    (1) When an opponents card or effect is activated that targets this face-down card (Quick Effect): You can change this card to face-up Defense Position; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.
    (2) If this card was flipped face-up, negate all activated monster effects your opponent controls.
    (3) If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 Level 9 monster with a different original Attribute and Type from this cards from your Deck to your hand.

DANE-JP059 Seiibutsu no Taidou / World Legacy Burgeoning
    Quick-Play Spell Card
    You can only activate 1 card with this cards name per turn.
    (1) Activate 1 of these effects.
    Special Summon 1 Level 9 monster from your hand.
    Target 1 Level 9 monster you control; Special Summon 2 Level 9 monsters with different names with original Type and Attribute different from that targets from your Deck, but they cannot attack, also they are destroyed during the End Phase.

Registered User BlackBlood15532's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I begins...

...the end...

But yea, I've always been interested in decks that take advantage of high-leveled monsters, so it will be interesting to see the other 4 Level 9 monsters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlood15532 View Post
    I begins...

...the end...

But yea, I've always been interested in decks that take advantage of high-leveled monsters, so it will be interesting to see the other 4 Level 9 monsters.
    While I can ostensibly see how these support their intended Decks (sans Astro, who seems to counter hers more than anything...), I wonder how these'll work to form some kind of consolidate Deck. They're no Zefras, honestly.

Registered User BlackBlood15532's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    While I can ostensibly see how these support their intended Decks (sans Astro, who seems to counter hers more than anything...), I wonder how these'll work to form some kind of consolidate Deck. They're no Zefras, honestly.
    Astro's first effect supports them, cuz chances are you'll be the one with the most Link Monsters if you're playing the archetype purely. But you can use them against the opponent should they be into Link spam. it has different advantages depending on who has the most Link Monsters.

And they do indeed seem like they've no real synergy, but if their universal support for Level 9 monsters is any indication they'll have some somewhere. Probably the Spells/Traps will primarily function as support. We'll have to wait for the rest of the cards though.

I just want a deck that truly (and I mean all-encompassingly) supports a pure World Legacy deck, instead of the 7 that exist whose cards "sometimes" include World Legacy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlood15532 View Post
    Astro's first effect supports them, cuz chances are you'll be the one with the most Link Monsters if you're playing the archetype purely. But you can use them against the opponent should they be into Link spam. it has different advantages depending on who has the most Link Monsters.

And they do indeed seem like they've no real synergy, but if their universal support for Level 9 monsters is any indication they'll have some somewhere. Probably the Spells/Traps will primarily function as support. We'll have to wait for the rest of the cards though.

I just want a deck that truly (and I mean all-encompassingly) supports a pure World Legacy deck, instead of the 7 that exist whose cards "sometimes" include World Legacy.
    A pure as reasonably possible World Legacy Deck would be nice. They have the cards that could support them. They just need to be carefully studied and the have just the right additional cards to make them all come together as a consolidated World Legacy Deck.