User Tag List

Thread: [DANE] Madolche Teacher Glassoufle

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DANE] Madolche Teacher Glassoufle

No, the long sought Rank 3 alludes us once more. But we get a very pretty and nice teacher.

Teacher Madolche Glassouffle (TCG: Madolche Teacher Glassoufle)
    Rank 4 EARTH Fairy Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 1800
    DEF 2500
    Materials: 2 Level 4 “Madolche” monsters
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 face-up “Madolche” monster; for the rest of this turn, that monster becomes unaffected by monster effects, other than its own.
    (2) If a “Madolche” card(s) is sent to your GY while this card is in the Monster Zone: You can shuffle up to 2 cards from the GY(s) into the Deck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im always excited for new madolche monster, but man, when they are gonna give us "Madolche Mousse"?, is the only archetype with a dog and a cat but not a mouse, and the pun is almost done by itself.

Looking at the card, i dont see any straightfoward combos with it, but being able to detach turn 1 a madolche monster and can be upgraded into choco a la mode have to lead combos somewhere. Also, noted that she returns ANY 2 cards from any graveyard, so she can recicle useful cards or mess up with the opp GY.

In the other hand, i dont understand why only protects monsters from monster's effects, it should protect or any madolche card from monster effect or any madolche monster from any card, but oh well, this way your monster will not loose the ATK of the field...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    Im always excited for new madolche monster, but man, when they are gonna give us "Madolche Mousse"?, is the only archetype with a dog and a cat but not a mouse, and the pun is almost done by itself.

Looking at the card, i dont see any straightfoward combos with it, but being able to detach turn 1 a madolche monster and can be upgraded into choco a la mode have to lead combos somewhere. Also, noted that she returns ANY 2 cards from any graveyard, so she can recicle useful cards or mess up with the opp GY.

In the other hand, i dont understand why only protects monsters from monster's effects, it should protect or any madolche card from monster effect or any madolche monster from any card, but oh well, this way your monster will not loose the ATK of the field...
    Some weaknesses are to be expected. Also, you're not meant to have this alone as protection. She's meant to be with Sistart.

Also, with Chateau up, she can recycle your non-Maldoche Monsters to the hand. That's pretty neat, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, I am surprised we haven't been getting a splurge of Dark Neostorm reveals, including from showcases at Jump Festa and with Twitter explosions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Some weaknesses are to be expected. Also, you're not meant to have this alone as protection. She's meant to be with Sistart.

Also, with Chateau up, she can recycle your non-Maldoche Monsters to the hand. That's pretty neat, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, I am surprised we haven't been getting a splurge of Dark Neostorm reveals, including from showcases at Jump Festa and with Twitter explosions.
    Yeah, i knowshe is not meant to be alone, in fact a single magileine ends up with sistart, glassoufle and either chateau or ticket, but it wouldn't be that op to make a madolche monster inmune to everything for a turn.

Nice note on the chateau tho, you can recicle any handtraps in any turn, you can loop droll's every turn or even throw 4 veiler in a turn. thats a pretty neat boost to the deck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    Yeah, i knowshe is not meant to be alone, in fact a single magileine ends up with sistart, glassoufle and either chateau or ticket, but it wouldn't be that op to make a madolche monster inmune to everything for a turn.

Nice note on the chateau tho, you can recicle any handtraps in any turn, you can loop droll's every turn or even throw 4 veiler in a turn. thats a pretty neat boost to the deck
    Well, Madolche can be pretty opporesive in their own right. So, I'm not sure how well a completely immune Monster would go over.

And yeah, being able to recycle non-Madolche seems like it'd be a nice little feature.