Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salamangreat Fennec

Ready to search Fusion of Fire?

DANE-JP003 Salamangreat Fennec
    Level 3 FIRE Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 1600
    DEF 200
    You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
    (1) If a Cyberse monster(s) you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s effect while this card is in your hand or GY: You can Special Summon this card, but banish it if it leaves the field.
    (2) If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material for the Link Summon of a Link 2 or higher Cyberse monster: You can add 1 “Salamangreat” Normal Spell from your Deck to your hand.
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 25th December 2018 at 01:19 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Archsorcerer, your copy and paste cuts off on the second effect.

Anyway, not a Tuner, like I was hoping, but there's always next Set.

It special Summons itself, always good. And it searches Salamagreat Normal Spells. This, again, showcases the limits of the designers intend for their Spell and Traps to be searchable. It can only grab Normal Spells and there are only 2 of them (one of which, granted, is Fusion of Fire, which can be powerful in the right circumstances). The other Spell and Traps must be gathered in more hard-working ways. Also, they balanced the search by only triggering when it is sent to the GY (for a Link-2 or higher). This means that if you Summon it through its effect, no search. Realistically, you'd need to Normal Summon this most of the time to get that search.

Still worth 1 or 2 slots. Especially for me, as I limited Fusion of Fire to 1 copy in my Deck, which means I don't see it too often. This'll make seeing when I want to even easier. Same goes for Salamangreat Recurrence.