Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DANE] Dinowrestler support

A Tuner for all your Dinosaur needs

DANE-JP007 Dinowrestler Coelasilat
    Level 2 EARTH Dinosaur Tuner Effect Monster
    ATK 100
    DEF 800
    (1) If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand, but if you do, it cannot be used as material for a Link Summon, except for the Link Summon of a “Dinowrestler” Link Monster. You can only Special Summon “Dinowrestler Coelasilat” once per Duel this way.

-----------------------

Another boss for the Raptors in Spandex

Dinowrestler Giga Spinosavate
    Level 8 EARTH Dinosaur Synchro Effect Monster
    ATK 3000
    DEF 0
    Materials: 1 Dinosaur Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
    (1) If this card battles, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the End of the Damage Step.
    (2) While this card is face-up in a Monster Zone, your opponent cannot target other monsters for attacks.
    (3) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that monster.
    (4) If this card would be destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can destroy one other card you control, instead.
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 25th December 2018 at 03:08 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Archsorcerer, Org typoed Coelasilat's Set Number. The image says it is 007, not 008.

Speaking of, Coelasilat's Set Number implies we're getting one older than it and one newer. I'd say Esckimamenchi for 006 and either Veilyonx or Martial Anga for 008. I would want both of the latter, but since both can't fit, I'd chose Martial Anga. I feel it does too much for the Deck as far as defense goes not to have it, especially since we're unlikely to get any of their Trap Cards.

Not gonna lie, I had hoped they revealed more of the Dinowrestlers, including their Fusion Spell and other two Main Deck Monsters and their Link-2 Parkourio. Still, these are still appreciated. Coelasilat is a generic Tuner that can Summon itself to a Monster-less player's field. That is valuable in and of itself. It was made once-per-Duel because of it, though. What can you do? I also like the "can only be used to make Dinowrestler Links" restriction. Special Summoning it from the GY when you're ready to make Giga Spinosavate won't be hard (or from the Deck with Miscellaneousauraus), but its biggest value will likely be the field presence it provides for making Parkourio, so you can climb into King T-Wrextle.

Giga Spinosavate is as is was in the Anime, with the addition of the Wrextles' no Spell and Trap in Battle effect. It also is meant to work alongside Chimera T-Wrextle (they cover for each other, and Spino's can redirect its own destruction to Chimera, which will take out all enemy Attack Position Monsters). Spino's ability to snipe-destroy something before it fights is nice, too.

Love these additions. Again, just need to see what the remainder of the cards do.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 25th December 2018 at 01:47 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Dinosaur Synchro since Jurrac Meteor 10 years ago. And he's generic enough to be used in non-wrestler Dino decks. Sanokal will love this.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    First Dinosaur Synchro since Jurrac Meteor 10 years ago. And he's generic enough to be used in non-wrestler Dino decks. Sanokal will love this.
    *whistles innocently*
    Sanokal