0 Thread(s)

[DANE] Gouki support

From a random goon in the VRAINS anime

DANE-JP043 Gouki The Blade Ogre
    Link 3 EARTH Warrior Link Effect Monster
    ATK 2400
    Links: Top, Bottom Left, Bottom
    Materials: 2 or more “Gouki” Monsters
    (1) Gains 300 ATK for each monster this card points to.
    (2) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 monster on either player’s side of the field this card points to; this card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase this turn.

-------------------------

It just doesn’t stop

DANE-JP044 Gouki The Solid Ogre
    Link 3 EARTH Warrior Link Effect Monster
    ATK 2400
    Links: Top, Left, Bottom
    Materials: 2 or more “Gouki” Monsters
    (1) Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effect while it points to a “Gouki” monster.
    (2) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 “Gouki” monster in your Main Monster Zone except “Gouki The Solid Ogre”; Move that card to a Main Monster Zone that this card points to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys likely know I love me some Goukis, especially pure Goukis! They are about a Set or two late, but I'm glad they are here. More toolboxing in the Link-3 department is nice. The Blade Ogre can even "steal" Monsters that are in the right/wrong Zones, which means pure Gouki can now use Kaijus as a form of Monster removal/board breaking, then get rid of the Kaiju by Summoning Sword.

Not sure if there is room, since I need to see the Set Composition Numbers for Anime Spells, but I hope we get Gouki Unity. It's the safest Spell they can get that won't benefit the engine Deck but still work with pure Gouki. I hope they include it now, otherwise it'll likely get skipped over until who knows when. (Tyrant Dino Fusion is a shoe-in, due to Chimera T-Wrextle, but I'm hoping for the best.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having looked at the Set Composition with the cards placed in their slots, there is only 3 Anime Spells, and Cynet Mining is 051 while Salamangreat Recurrence is 052. Fusion Destiny is 054, so 053 has to be allotted toward Tyrant Dino Fusion that goes with Chimera T-Wrextle. This means no Gouki Unity.

Sucks, because that would have really been nice to have for Pure Gouki, and it wouldn't have bolstered Gouki-engine.