User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: [DANE] Psychic Reflector

  1. #1
    Registered User Archsorcerer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [DANE] Psychic Reflector

    Are you ready to go beyond the Synchro Summon?



    DANE-JP010 Psychic Reflector (Psi-Reflector)
    Level 1 DARK Psychic Tuner Effect Monster
    ATK 400
    DEF 300
    You can only use each of this card’s (1) (2) effects once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Assault Mode Activate” or 1 card that specifically lists the card “Assault Mode Activate” in its text from your Deck to your hand, except “Psi-Reflector”.
    (2) You can reveal 1 “Assault Mode Activate” in your hand, then target 1 monster in your GY that specifically lists the card “Assault Mode Activate” in its text, except “Psi-Reflector”; Special Summon it, and if you do, increase its Level by up to 4.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 3rd /Assault Mode. I love it!

    I think it was wise that they made this a Psychic Monsters. Emergency Teleport will be nice for Decks that splash Assault Mode. Also, its effect implies we will be getting more Monsters that mention Assault Mode Activate in their texts that aren't just /Assault Mode Monsters.

    I hope the other Monster has a high-enough Level and a discard-from-hand effect that searches this Monster. It'll make Assault Mode Decks have a cool, consolidated engine they can work with, and also be a nice boon for Synchro Decks in general.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Also, its effect implies we will be getting more Monsters that mention Assault Mode Activate in their texts that aren't just /Assault Mode Monsters.
    That's possible, but Assault Beast is already an excellent option.

    Opening E-Teleport or Psychic Reflector is a one-card Synchro + Set AM Activate:

    1) Summon Reflector. Search Beast.
    2) Discard Beast to search AM Activate.
    3) Reveal it to activate Reflector's second effect and SS Beast.
    4) Synchro Summon up to level 9, then Set AM Activate.

    Psychic Reflector is a freaking +2 that makes the deck work. Now this is a good reason to play /AM.

    P.S.: One for One works too.
    Last edited by Link-0; 26th December 2018 at 03:56 PM.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    That's possible, but Assault Beast is already an excellent option.

    Opening E-Teleport or Psychic Reflector is a one-card Synchro + Set AM Activate:

    1) Summon Reflector. Search Beast.
    2) Discard Beast to search AM Activate.
    3) Reveal it to activate Reflector's second effect and SS Beast.
    4) Synchro Summon up to level 9, then Set AM Activate.

    Psychic Reflector is a freaking +2 that makes the deck work. Now this is a good reason to play /AM.

    P.S.: One for One works too.
    This is true. That said, I do want a Psychic-type still, so I can go into Hyper Psychic Blaster with Psi-Reflector.

  5. #5
    Registered User BlackBlood15532's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    This is true. That said, I do want a Psychic-type still, so I can go into Hyper Psychic Blaster with Psi-Reflector.
    I just want new /Assault Modes that I can summon besides the ones we got now. Arcanite Magician, Doomkaiser Dragon AND Hyper Psychic Blaster all have specific requirements to Sync, and I'd like to use more than Colossal Fighter, SDD and RDA.

    But yea, this is an absolutely amazing card that makes getting Assault Mode syncs out soooo much easier.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •