User Tag List

Thread: [DANE] Mayakashi Memorial

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DANE] Mayakashi Memorial

A new Continuous Spell that attempts to patch some holes in the deck

DANE-JP057 Mayakashi Kaikou (Mayakashi Memorial)
    Continuous Spell Card
    You can only use either this card name’s (2) or (3) effect once per turn, and only once that turn.
    (1): All monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK and DEF for each “Mayakashi” monster in your GY with a different name.
    (2): You can send 1 face-up “Mayakashi” monster you control and this card from your side of the field to the GY; draw 1 card.
    (3): You can banish this card and 1 Zombie monster from your GY, then target 1 “Mayakashi” monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like all of these articles could have been compiled into one post instead of THIRTEEN separate ones...

Maybe I'll compile one.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:50 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer it this way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Mayakashi get a second card. It helps them cycle through their Deck and make do with that stray Dakki or the one that Summons itself off a destroyed Mayakashi. It can also Specicial Summon a GY Mayakashi of your choice, which means double-climbing through your Synchros is even more worth it. And more ways to Summon Mayakashis from the GY is appreciated.

The debilitating effect, I feel, will be more oppressive in practice than one might assume.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I feel like all of these articles could have been compiled into one post instead of THIRTEEN separate ones...

Maybe I'll compile one.
    Both have their ups and downs. Separate keeps things that are best on their own separate, which is good in many circumstance, including finding what you want to learn about and talk about, and keep discussions focused. Compiled means less threads, but also means finding what you want to learn and talk about is more difficult.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer where it doesn't look like the forum is being excessively spammed with 20 articles in under an hour. At least group them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll leave it to the admin to admonish me.

I prefer to keep conversation separated.

I can see this part of the site doesn't get much traffic compared to discord but I prefer this tidy approach.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    I'll leave it to the admin to admonish me.

I prefer to keep conversation separated.

I can see this part of the site doesn't get much traffic compared to discord but I prefer this tidy approach.
    I agree generally that this is preferable. As well, were they revealed separately instead of so close together, they'd be individual threads anyway.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    News articles being released separately as information becomes available is not the same thing as spamming a ton of separate posts after the fact and is not tidy at all. But that is my position. And I am not sure the Admins care much about this forum anymore anyway. That's all I have to say about it.

Anyway, it is Dec. 24, so I bid you all a Merry Christmas eve (to all those observing the holiday).