User Tag List

Thread: [DANE] Snowman Effect (I see again what you did here Konami. Real nice pun).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DANE] Snowman Effect (I see again what you did here Konami. Real nice pun).

Another card was just revealed by Konami's Twitter and is straight up "Rethink your skills if you can't OTK the turn you're using it. Also, make sure to run Trap Trick at 3 just in case" made as a card.

DANE-JP079 スノーマン・エフェクト Snowman Effect
    Normal Trap Card
    You can only activate a card with this cardís name once per turn.
    (1) Target 1 face-up monster you control; that monster gains ATK equal to the total original ATK of all other monsters you control until the end of the turn, but that monster cannot attack directly that turn.

My thought on this card :

Well, Chaos MAX have a new toy to OTK you with. Searchable by Trap Trick (and activable right away thanks to it) so it is easly splashable in any decks that can summon and spam big Monsters. And some Guardragons variant comes immediatly to mind due to being able to fill your board with big bad Dragons able to lock your opponent down. Chaos MAX can run it because you cannot have a big enough Boss monster that can OTK already.
    Pretty nice card overall. Might run it in my Guardragon variants (Red-Eyes, Blue-Eyes and Felgrand) and maybe my RDA and Utopia (because Utopia can't get even bigger right ?) decks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! It's basically like Union Attack, only with the added versatility of being a Trap and also with permitting battle damage.

Part of me feels like this effect was overdue in this game, especially on a Trap. Glad to have it now.

Also, it reminds me of something Yuya would play in an Action Duel for the hilarious visuals.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Nice! It's basically like Union Attack, only with the added versatility of being a Trap and also with permitting battle damage.

Part of me feels like this effect was overdue in this game, especially on a Trap. Glad to have it now.

Also, it reminds me of something Yuya would play in an Action Duel for the hilarious visuals.
    *...jots that down for Dissidia*
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the name of this card and for one golden moment I thought it was Ice Counter support.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I saw the name of this card and for one golden moment I thought it was Ice Counter support.
    I've seen a couple others who've thought similar.