6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xyz Slidolphin, Guardragon’s Reincarnation & Puzzomino

Dark Neostorm Remaining Cards Pt. 2

Xyz Slidolphin
    Water Sea Serpent / Effect
    LV4 1200/1800
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) If an Xyz Monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
    (2) If an Xyz Monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field and this card is in your GY, except during the turn this card was sent there: You can target 1 of those monster(s); attach this card to it as material.

Tenrin no Shugoryuu / Guardragon’s Reincarnation
    Spell Quick-Play
    You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
    (1) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing its materials from your field or GY. Only Link Monsters can be used as Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon using this card’s effect.

Orokeshi no Puzzomino
    Light Spellcaster / Link / Effect
    Link-2 1300 / R B
    2 monsters with different Levels
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) If a monster(s) that has a Level is Special Summoned face-up to your zone this card points to while you control this monster: You can declare a Level from 1 to 8; that monster becomes that Level until the end of this turn.
    (2) You can target 2 monsters with the same Level on each field; destroy them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Shark.dek recieve some love thanks to Xyz Slidolphin.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BahamutShark.dek you mean. :P

Super Quantals will pack a few copies for sure.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if Konami will make a fusion edition of Soul Exchange.

"This turn you can use 1 of your opponent's monster they control or in their graveyard for a fusion summon. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card."

Super Poly is a thing but I'm feeling it could be further Invoked or Predaplant support.

Registered User BlackBlood15532's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guardragon's Reincarnation: So that's how Ib got resurrected!

This card is basically Dragon's Mirror for Guardragons, except it's Quick-Play and meant to be used for the obvious World Chalice Guardragon Almarduk. And now that I think of it, Guardragons themselves won't have any trouble getting this guy out themselves with this card..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like that first card should by called "Xyz Slydolphin". I think that's how it is supposed to be pronounced, anyway. Rather than like the word "slid".
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 4 Days Ago at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I feel like that first card should by called "Xyz Slydolphin". I think that's how it is supposed to be pronounced, anyway. Rather than like the word "slid".
    Slidolphin comes "slide" because the card is sliding into the Xyz card to become material.

---------------------------------

On other note, I guess I'll have to explain Ochikeshi no Puzzlomino since the Org didn't translate the name.
    Ochikeshi Puzzle (roughly "drop to erase" puzzle) is a type of puzzle games where things drop and the player has to properly line-up the falling objects to make them disappear (yes, I'm talking about Tetris clones).

Puzzlomino is a pun on puzzle and polyomino. A polyomino is a polygon made only of squares, and also a game where the player has to build specific shapes using only squares (as the monster in the card did by building his cool scepter with Tetris blocks). Polyominoes have different names depending on the amount of squares. 2 squares are dominoes (yes, those dominoes), 4 squares are tetrominoes (or tetriminoes. The name Tetris comes from the word "tetrimino" btw), etc.

Its (2) effect is not exactly Tetris-related but still ties to the classic block puzzle trope of lining up two identical blocks to erase both of them.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Tindangle
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, but there's no indication in its present english spelling for it to be correctly pronounced with the long "I" in slide as opposed to the short one in slid. Hence the double pun and correct pronunciation using a"y" instead.