User Tag List

Thread: [20TH-C] Cubic Omen

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[20TH-C] Cubic Omen

A new card for Aigami’s signature theme from Dark Side of Dimensions is revealed!

20TH-JPC18 Houkai Engi (Cubic Omen)
    Normal Trap Card
    You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
    (1) Place a number of Cubic Counters up to the number of “Cubic” monsters you control on face-up monsters your opponent control. A monster with a Cubic Counter on it it cannot attack and its effects are negated.
    (2) You can banish this card from the GY, then target 1 “Cubic” monster you control; During this turn, each time that monster you control destroys a monster that has a Cubic Counter on it by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

This. Might. Be referencing Houshin Engi but I could be overreading things.

20TH-C48 Crimson Nova Trinity the Dark Cubic Lord (Reprint)

Source: https://yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&id=475

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Konami. Now give me some Pyramid of Light support.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is nice. Works with the idea of the Decks intentions, and at Spell Speed 2, which is appreciated for the disruption capacity. The 2nd effect is nice to make use of when you're ready to. This card is completely new, and with only 20 projected new cards, I do hope there's more for Cubics. The Deck needs all it can get.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Okay, Konami. Now give me some Pyramid of Light support.
    It would kinda suck if they skipped over that movie. Yet again, like some cliche "red-headed step child".

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Is nice. Works with the idea of the Decks intentions, and at Spell Speed 2, which is appreciated for the disruption capacity. The 2nd effect is nice to make use of when you're ready to. This card is completely new, and with only 20 projected new cards, I do hope there's more for Cubics. The Deck needs all it can get.

It would kinda suck if they skipped over that movie. Yet again, like some cliche "red-headed step child".
    Where do you get that there will only be 20 new cards? There are only 20 "20th Secret Rare" cards in the set, but 006-Malefic Divide is not one of them. We may end up getting more than 20 new cards with some like Malefic Divide not being the new rarity. Though, of course it is possible we only get 20 as you say.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Where do you get that there will only be 20 new cards? There are only 20 "20th Secret Rare" cards in the set, but 006-Malefic Divide is not one of them. We may end up getting more than 20 new cards with some like Malefic Divide not being the new rarity. Though, of course it is possible we only get 20 as you say.
    It was something that prompted that idea.

Still, I do think it'll be only 20.

Also, the Cubic spaces imply we're getting fair number of Cubic stuff.